QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Same thing can easily happen at any game its daft how OTT they're going.Yeah extra police but the extremes they're going to...whats to stop Liv/Man U fans having a go at each other....and fans at any other fixture...I hope nothing happpens mainly cause be pointless and also be a big 'hah!'...though if nout did happen they'd making something up..a few words exchanged become a fight...a handshake have bad look between in it or some bollocks

God imagin the panic by Police if JT scores...

Yeah. The best scenario is that we just comprehensively outplay and beat them, and theyve nothing to gripe on about (yeah JT scoring would be a bonus)

We nearly did that with 9 men, so shouldnt be a problem

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

-------------------Cech----------------

Ivanovic----Luiz------Terry----Cole

-------------------Romeu--------------

------------Ramires---Lampard----

Sturridge------Torres----------Mata

We had to field our best team against Portsmouth because that game was really THAT important. Don't expect Cahill, Hutchinson, Bertrand, or Lukaku to start Saturday, people.

We had to field our best team against Portsmouth because that game was really THAT important. Don't expect Cahill, Hutchinson, Bertrand, or Lukaku to start Saturday, people.

How was the Portsmouth game more important than QPR? They're in the same competition so I don't get it...?? If anything, QPR is a "more important" game because 1) it's the fourth round and 2) they're a better team (although that's probably debatable lol)

How was the Portsmouth game more important than QPR? They're in the same competition so I don't get it...?? If anything, QPR is a "more important" game because 1) it's the fourth round and 2) they're a better team (although that's probably debatable lol)

He's saying we're going all out in this competition so don't expect anything less than our best team.

I'm a bit nervous about the game, I don't know why! (maybe because we dropped points against Norwich ffs) <_< I just hope we beat them bad!!!!!!! And then get Liverpool, and destroy them! Then get revenge off Arsenal but in the final!! :D See, we have to start winning against big teams like we used to so everyone fears Chelsea once again! :)

QPR will be without a host of first-team players for tomorrow's FA Cup fourth round tie against west London rivals Chelsea.

Akos Buzsaky is struggling to feature at Loftus Road with an Achilles injury, while Danny Gabbidon, Matthew Connolly and Heidar Helguson are also doubts.

Strikers Jay Bothroyd (groin) and DJ Campbell (hamstring) are definitely sidelined, while Armand Traore and Adel Taarabt are on international duty.

New signing Taye Taiwo is also unavailable as he waits for his work permit to be rubber-stamped, although Nedum Onuoha could make his debut.