QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

We have tough match on Tuesday so we can play with some of the reservers.

Cech

Ivan-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Romeu

Raul - Essien

Daniel - Lukaku - Malouda

Will be good if we have some young players on the bench,but AVB said FA is important cup for us and it really is so it won't happen.I hope to abase them in front their fans.But if we play like our last games we will probably draw.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have tough match on Tuesday so we can play with some of the reservers.

Cech

Ivan-Cahill-Luiz-Bertrand

Romeu

Raul - Essien

Daniel - Lukaku - Malouda

Will be good if we have some young players on the bench,but AVB said FA is important cup for us and it really is so it won't happen.I hope to abase them in front their fans.But if we play like our last games we will probably draw.

Indeed, but frankly, this is a big match as well. Don't think much of the midfield you've suggested personally, offers very little going forward.

I suggested them because I want the team to try more long shoots.Essien and Raul have very good long range shoots and I think that their GK won't be able to stop some of them shots.

And you are right for that they don't go often forward.

I suggested them because I want the team to try more long shoots. Essien and Raul have very good long range shoots and I think that their GK won't be able to stop some of them shots.

And you are right for that they don't go often forward.

Fair enough then...I take it that's the reason you put Malouda in the team as well then :lol:

Love how many people are putting Lukaku in their starting XI. :D Not going to happen though. :(

He did Tweet this though, so I'm guessing he has been selected for a spot on the bench:

Going to the hotel with the team preparing ourselves for 2morrows battle #QPR

i hate to see other matters take over the football but with all the drama and the fact its a police matter i believe neither ferdinand nor terry should play today. Think it really takes the focus away from the game, which is a cup game and local derby. I know JT can handle it etc, but is it really neccessary? both managers should leave them out and not add fuel to the fire in my opinion.

meh, I don't expect much from this game... both teams will be cautious because of the attention on this game, I expect the ref to take a conservative approach too (not like that sham ref Foy).. we will win without any controversy. If Terry plays, he will score.