QPR 0-1 Chelsea

BlueLion.

we are to boring at the moment. Also we get 3rd of the way up the pitch and nothing

same again 3rd the way up and nothing

same again 3rd the away and we all just stand there - no 1 makes runs. torres trys to but no 1 passes - it ends up going to the wing and then all the way back to the keeper.

boring as shit

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Incorrect.

Sorry man, I'm all pro-Torres, really. But today he was nowhere. He didn't score, but that's no surprise. But even when he doesn't score he's at least usefull. Not today. Expect for one or two proper actions today, he's done barely something good.

So if it wasnt for a soft penalty, we would still be drawing....

Pretty much..well still 7 mins to go so still could draw or worse

And if it wasnt for a soft penatly last time we'd drawn..just other way round this time :)

God we played a lot better with 9 that time

Sorry man, I'm all pro-Torres, really. But today he was nowhere. He didn't score, but that's no surprise. But even when he doesn't score he's at least usefull. Not today. Expect for one or two proper actions today, he's done barely something good.

I dont remember Torres receiving a pass whilst facing the goal in some time. He is a striker, if you want him to score then pass. We havent had a shot on target yet. Pathetic.

Guys, just because Torres hasn't scored doesn't mean to say he's played shit!

If those people have actually watched the game, you would have noticed he has made a couple of good assists today, it's just people like Sturridge who play too selfish at times!

:blink: He's been one of the better players today. At very least he's been on power with the rest, but he's certainly eclipsed quite a few of our players performances today.

Each to their own.

I dont remember Torres receiving a pass whilst facing the goal in some time. He is a striker, if you want him to score then pass. We havent had a shot on target yet. Pathetic.

so true! cant score if he doesnt get the service and he totally does! - We dont play his style of play.

Torres wasn't fantastic. But by no means should he be singled out for underperforming, besides the back four we look terrible.