Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one of my best mates is a Birmingham fan so this is a bigger game for me tommorow than it would have been else.

He has hated Cahill ever since he scored that overhead kick against Brum for Villa and ive joked that he will be doing it again tommorow :lol:

So instead of hearing it now, it shoulda said before the game that Cahill is a doubt through illness to stop any vicious rumours surfacing.

Agree but perhaps no one asked him back then till recently.

Thought he did well again yesterday. Would certainly like to see him starting more than Bosingwa does!

We knew it would be a difficult night, so when we went 1-0 up we should have shut the door but to concede two goals quickly was disappointing,' said the central defender.

'They are fantastic players and they caused us problems but it wasn't through loads of creativity, it was with the long ball, and today for some reason we found that difficult.

'Collectively we take the responsibility, it was a number of things and not dealing with the route one ball is basic football.'

Cahill, 26, acknowledges he has joined the club at a difficult time but also believes the tie can be turned around at Stamford Bridge in three weeks.

'It was a disappointing night all round and even though it was my Champions League debut it was disappointing. It's not one I will remember fondly,' he conceded.

'It's a sticky situation at the minute, and I've come in probably at the thick of it. But as soon as we get results we'll turn the corner.

'To score two goals at Stamford Bridge is by no means beyond the realms of possibility and that's what we have to hold on to, and the job we have to do.'

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10268~2619709,00.html

Cahill must adapt and quick now that Terry is out for 2 months. I believe he can do it, but their relationship with Luiz is shit as seen yesterday.

"GARY Cahill's initiation ceremony at Chelsea was more memorable than anything Fernando Torres has done since he moved to Stamford Bridge."

Fucking cunts, can't stop loving on Torres

"When Yossi Benayoun arrived a few seasons ago, he sang Liverpool anthem You'll Never Walk Alone. That's how to make an impact with your new team-mates..."

Lol'd at that bit. Wonder if he sang "Blue is the colour" at Arsenal.