The FM Thread

.Cee

An update on my save :

- Spent 4 seasons with Ajax, winning the league twice, the Europa League once and the Champions League once. Quit as soon as I'd conquered Europe.

- My career with France turned out bittersweet, won the Euros and the Confederations Cup, knocked out of the second round in the World Cup. It was my first (and last) defeat as France boss in 50+ games. Resigned straightaway.

- Brazil approached me right after the World Cup and I obviously jumped at it. Have also just taken over at Hamburg. It's December 2022 in the game.

Trophies -

Shakhtar Donetsk - 2 league titles, one Cup (2 years)

Anji Makhachkala - 1 league title, 2 Cups (4 years)

Ajax Amsterdam - 2 league titles, Europa league, Champions league (4 years)

France - EURO, Confed Cup

Chile - Q/F of World Cup

7 points away from cracking European Hall of Fame.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am a massive idiot, but for purely egotistical reasons (to prove Chelsea can do what we want and boo sucks to the Spaniards) I have signed Mario Gotze despite having a wealth of wingers at the club.

Also, Gary Cahill hates me because I sent McEachran on loan to Man United :(. Didier Drogba won the FIFA Balon D'or by virtue of scoring 33 goals in 19 appearances (thank you, corner glitch).

Done with the season? Have they been relegated?! :lol:

Nah, only in February. Steve Clarke steadied them a bit, they're 11th now but have gone 4 in a row without a win. It's really tight at the bottom and they're still only one win clear of relegation.

Nah, only in February. Steve Clarke steadied them a bit, they're 11th now but have gone 4 in a row without a win. It's really tight at the bottom and they're still only one win clear of relegation.

Aaah. Relegate them! Relegate them!! :P

Aaah. Relegate them! Relegate them!! :P

If I was about 7 years younger I would open up FMRTE and fuck up their finances so they'd be hit with docking of 9 points, which would surely send them down.

But I won't do that... not unless I get strong encouragement :P

If I was about 7 years younger I would open up FMRTE and fuck up their finances so they'd be hit with docking of 9 points, which would surely send them down.

But I won't do that... not unless I get strong encouragement :P

What better encouragement do you need than relegate those scums?!

:lol:

An update on the Liverpool situation; they've now plunged to 15th and sacked Steve Clarke after about 3 months in the job. I think they're still managerless.

:lol: :lol: :lol

How many games left and points above relegation zone??

Magnificent result there! Who you would then likely to be facing in the SF??

And do post the PL table once the season is over. :D

I am facing Real Madrid in the semi finals. I beat Barcelona 8-1 on aggregate, won the return leg 3-1 which was bizarrely described by the media as a 'Rearguard action provides famous Chelsea victory'. To be fair to that result, they fell apart after Busquets got sent off; it would have at best been a 3-1 or a 2-0 win, and the second leg was a result of the computer thinking it had a chance and going all out attack for 90 minutes, resulting in 3 easy counter attacks.

The PL table is looking a right laugh, I'm on 86 points, 14 ahead of Arsenal and Man United. 111 goals scored with 7 games still to be played :D. League Cup is already in the bag, and I'm in the FA Cup Semi Final. Quadruple on the way B). Best of all, Salomon Kalou has 13 goals and 17 assists in 29 starts and 6 appearances off the bench.

All I've brought in are Mario Gotze and a couple of brilliant regens (Cahill was edited into the team beforehand). I sold Sturridge and Malouda, and I agreed an end-of-season deal with Arsenal for Bosingwa. Apart from that the squad is quite similar to what it is in real life.

My current Career I've been Role Playing as Gabirel Batistuta. In my first three seasons I coached Fiorentina and led them to 2 Scudettos. My Fiorentina team was fucking boss, they managed to score 98 times in my last season there. 98 times in the Serie A!

I joined Manchester United after my third season at Fiorentina. United was in absolute shambles. The first thing I did was sell half of the first team and bring in some players. Right now the team is really strong. 6 games in and I have only conceded 3 goals - all own goals too!

I am only going to stay at United for one season and hopefully I will get a job at Real Madrid or Argentina National Team.