The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hulk scored a free kick from the halfway line for me against Barca in the CL final to make it 1-1.

Hulk is the best player on that game, especially 11, buy him he is really worth it.

His attributes don't look amazing, but he plays better than Ronaldo and Messi. Is Neymar any good by the way?, i have the money to buy him but i don't want to buy a major flop.

Hey, guys. One simple question: How do I score with a shit team? I'm currently four games into my first season, and my players scored only four so far, with two of them at the wrong end.

Here's an easy tip:

Set all your corners to Near Post. Set your best header to "Attack Near Post". Set 2 players to stay back, 1 lurking outside the area and 1 on the edge of the area. Set everyone else to Challenge GK and watch the goals fly in from corners.

Use this tactic in conjunction with the corner glitch and you can't go wrong.

^

I've always been reluctant to play an offensive 4-2-3-1 with 2 midfielders like that. How does it fare? Any defensive leaks?

If you're interested, I think I have managed to transfer the Di Matteo way with Chelsea into the game. I'll upload the tactic if you like, it has worked brilliantly for me though I haven't tested it with anyone other than Chelsea.

I just cannot play 4-2-3-1, it just doesn't work for me. I am on Dortmund now and i don't play that way so i ended up selling Kagawa because he couldn't fit in my system.

I'm playing 4-3-3, attacking, fluid, pressing, more direct, more expressive, man marking, float crosses, more roaming.

Not too much of a highline, just before it, i'm playing wide with quick tempo.

Gotze(19)-Barrios(27)-Hoffman(19)

Gundogen(21)-Bender(22)-Derembay (18)

Dudziak(16)-Hummels(22)-Subotic(23)-Koch(20)

Gocke(16)

I have Gotze attacking playmaker, Barrios centre forward attack, Hoffman winger attack

Gundogen centre mid attack,Bender ballwinning midfielder defend,derembay centre midfielder automatic

Dudziak fullback automatic, Hummels central defender covering, Subotic central defender stopper, Koch fullback automatic

Gocke just plain goal keeper

Very young team i play but it has won me so many games, i scored 81 goals last season and only conceded 14, and i only lost one game that was against bayern munich because i had to play my reserve team since i had barcelona to play in the semi final in 2 days after.

I sold Hummels for 25 million to Real Madrid, i now play Gunter there who has been playing well with an average rating of 7.42 and he's played 10 games so far.

Anyway to get back into this? Have completely fallen out of love with the game recently. Can't seem to get another save going after finishing a Chelsea one. Feeling is too strong with Chelsea that I can't bare playing with another team, even if it's a new save! :P

Anyone got FM 2005?

Really feel like having a nostalgia moment :)

THAT GAME. I LOVE YOU FOR REMINDING ME OF IT (no homosexuality intended) :D

Meanwhile, the most glorious thing happened on FM just now. The only way it could have been better was if the match was at Anfield or was a cup final:

83bc60b57076a0614b39bf3a322fe6d0.png

And no, I'm not talking about Kalou's brace though that was brilliant as well, I am talking about Fernando Torres scoring the winner :D

Edit: Oh my God, it has gotten better! So much better! :D

529d00385b30b361d0e62c352716b84d.png

2d686f22cb5a8c1dcc956fb50c5425cc.png

Anyway to get back into this? Have completely fallen out of love with the game recently. Can't seem to get another save going after finishing a Chelsea one. Feeling is too strong with Chelsea that I can't bare playing with another team, even if it's a new save! :P

Same here. Every time I try I lose interest quickly. A few days ago tried to start with dortmund, got bored in transfer market with 2,5 million budget so i cheated some of my players to anzhi and malaga, bought some players and lost interest after one game (the german comm shield, was behind 2-0, got back to 2-2 and won on penalties). Fm is a devious time eater.