• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Like a boss B)

7bac82e3856e901f0cfd115f75605097.png

I was managing Atletico CP, a 2nd division Portuguese club. Feirense are a currently 9th placed Liga Sagres club so to come away with a win after being 4-2 down is immense.

It's been a crazy year for us, we're currently 3rd in the Liga Orangina, one point outside the promotion spots, and in our last few games we've won two 3-2's, one 5-4 and one 6-3 :D

Oh fuck yes. This is better, much, much better than my previous screenshot.

For 122 minutes and 56 seconds we saved shot after shot after shot after yet another shot. For 122 minutes and 56 seconds we had about as much chance of scoring a goal as Ali Dia had of becoming a world class player. For 122 minutes and 56 seconds it looked like a formality that one of the giants of the Portuguese game, Sporting Lisbon would get the better of us. For more than half an hour, it was 10 Sporting players vs 9 Atletico players.

But they forgot that a man from Brazil, an unknown, obscure 30 year old free agent was on the pitch:

haveitttt.png

0b7c9e5e1ea013643abd2ab2ccaa3f67.png

For anyone managing a lower league side, there are some cracking Brazilian players available on a free; if they'll talk to 1500 reputation Atletico they'll probably talk to League One or even Two clubs. They usually have a decent spread of attributes, around 12 for everything, and are probably good enough for mid table Premiership teams. Here are some of the standouts:

Vaguinho- will sign for 1000 pounds a week, though unfortunately I gave the fucker a Match Highest Earner clause and a bloke I shattered the bank for cost me 7.25k a week so thats what he's earning. A real star though, great eye for goal despite his stats and probably upper Championship material :

d29ac71f4862f97a970bbc4b31f450d0.png

Simoes- Quality defender, only cost me 625 a week, but he's probably not top division quality:

c774df027262650631bf965dff9ffc57.png

Cleber- Plays for Brazil u-19s and doesn't have a club! He's young and has loads of room to improve, he's already not half bad as a left back:

d7abb2ec9fca5d4fa75c3210b1629256.png

Cristiano- No frills midfielder, he'll get the job done, and he's cheap:

7962323275a8e465c7e9a05c8e693bcf.png

Diego Correa- Wow, I cannot believe this guy is available on a Bosman! What's more, he'll sign for half his current wage or perhaps even lower. Certainly good enough for a mid table Premiership team. He is a bit weak defensively, but his versatility should make up for that. Playing him at left midfield is a potential solution if he gives you defensive problems:

9b73c4f61c1e6bd965d40f3c0fcefe60.png

Danilo Ferreira- Another Brazilian u-20 international, again with some pretty good stats for his age, and he only costs 800 a week. Oliveirense beat me to him, though:

2874200e1e3ffa81c39cfef4a513d031.png

If you've got a bit of cash to spend, Ryan Bennett is the way to go. A young defender at Peterborough, he already has outstanding stats, if you are able to spend 7 figures on someone, go for him, give him 2-3 years and he could be good enough for a top 4 side:

5016ed2fac331b85ec516b135dac3038.png

In my first season with AC Milan I won the Coppa Italia beat Juventus 2-0

Won the Serie A undefeated

but lost the Champions League Final against Barcelona 3-1.

Playing in the Serie A sucks, it's so hard to score goals it's all about defending, you usually only win by 2-0, 2-1 or 1-0.

Being Dortmund in the Bundesliga is so good, i'm halfway through the season and have scored 52 goals, and conceded 4 goals... i really am enjoying it. I sold Kagawa and Santana, i somehow got 10 million for Santana from Porto, and then got 18 million for Kagawa again off Porto. i didn't play Kagawa only played him 7 or 8 times off the bench because i can't fit him into my system. He's a CAM and i play 4-3-3.

Playing in the Serie A sucks, it's so hard to score goals it's all about defending, you usually only win by 2-0, 2-1 or 1-0.

Being Dortmund in the Bundesliga is so good, i'm halfway through the season and have scored 52 goals, and conceded 4 goals... i really am enjoying it. I sold Kagawa and Santana, i somehow got 10 million for Santana from Porto, and then got 18 million for Kagawa again off Porto. i didn't play Kagawa only played him 7 or 8 times off the bench because i can't fit him into my system. He's a CAM and i play 4-3-3.

I beat Juventus 4-0! Pato was an absolute beast in my first season he scored 30+ goals in all comps. Zlatan was a real letdown as he was injured for most of the season.

I signed this 19 year old Italian CB from Fiorentina named Camporese. He is an absolute animal at the back. Scored on his debut and scored another 5 throughout the season.

I beat Juventus 4-0! Pato was an absolute beast in my first season he scored 30+ goals in all comps. Zlatan was a real letdown as he was injured for most of the season.

I signed this 19 year old Italian CB from Fiorentina named Camporese. He is an absolute animal at the back. Scored on his debut and scored another 5 throughout the season.

I beat Juventus 6-0 and my game crashed, i ended up beating them 3-1 when i put it back on again.

I beat Real Madrid 8-1, you can see a few pages back when i dd it. Pato scored 5, he was a beast, i went on to win the Champions League and beat Man U in the final.

I beat Juventus 6-0 and my game crashed, i ended up beating them 3-1 when i put it back on again.

I beat Real Madrid 8-1, you can see a few pages back when i dd it. Pato scored 5, he was a beast, i went on to win the Champions League and beat Man U in the final.

I once lost against Real Madrid 7-1 with AC Milan. I got really annoyed with that so I loaded the game made one change to the starting XI and won 1-0.

I once lost against Real Madrid 7-1 with AC Milan. I got really annoyed with that so I loaded the game made one change to the starting XI and won 1-0.

Lol!, i used to do that all the time on FM 11, but not anymore, because when you win the league it means nothing because you've pretty much cheated. Mind you i have done it once this season, it was the last game of the season and all i needed was a damn point to win the league, it was against Wolves at home. John Terry scored an own goal last minute... it was a fluke cross and he got in the way of the keeper and it went in, no pressure on him or anything. United ended up winning it, i couldn't take it so i loaded it back up and beat them :D