The FM Thread

.Cee

Football Manager does shit on purpose i swear...

i just got a new youth player, quality he is , he has ''could be the best player this club has had'' so he's a 5 star on potential, and he gets injured in training and is out for 5 fucking months!, can you believe that!, just my luck. I have no luck on this game i always get the group of death as i did in Europa, i'm with PSG and Roma, and Metalist... then i get Man City away in the first draw of the carling cup... are you fucking kidding me.

This game does it on purpose.

If the game cheats you, you cheat the game ;) Load the bitch again and avoid the injury and save more often from now on :D

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If the game cheats you, you cheat the game ;) Load the bitch again and avoid the injury and save more often from now on :D

I know i should of done, but i'm so stupid i forgot to save the game, and if i load back i miss out my 3-2 win against Man U, which i really doubt i'll be able to do again, the only good players i have are Reece Williams and Shaqiri (who i some how got for 8 million), i didn't cheat on this save, but i should of done cause the game is a bitch.

Sh0n3x do you know if there is a way to be the manager, instead of just creating one, i'm sure i seen a picture of you playing football manager and you were AVB.

Sh0n3x do you know if there is a way to be the manager, instead of just creating one, i'm sure i seen a picture of you playing football manager and you were AVB.

Well yeah, you give yourself a name of a real manager and choose a picture of that guy.

Some pics I made (horrible cuts, you don't see it in game anyway)

xO6hvR.pngiZPVBF.pngV2luhp.png

7rhZAH.pngYGW55C.png

Your first season? Maybe because you don't have a reputation of national or upwards.

If it is the 1st season, then maybe it's because the club have already spent a lot in getting Mata, Lukaku, Meireles and Romeu in. Hence, the 5M transfer budget.

The injuries are awful on FM, they either go from one extreme where you go through a season without a serious injury to any of your players to the other extreme where they seem to be more injury prone than a super-combination of the injury prone quartet, Essien, van Persie, Robben and Deisler.

• 2 weeks later...

Unbelievable... i beat Juventus 6-0 with AC Milan, crucial title race match, game bugs at the end and its just crashed on the players walking out to the dressing room......................................................................................

It can only happen to me.

Had a bit of a nomadic career to date. Left Anji after winning the double there, could have been a treble but Valencia came out all guns blazing in the Europa final and I was 3-0 down in 7 minutes. Game ended 3-1. I was managing Chile simultaneously and had qualified with ease for WC 2018 by that point. Bursaspor in Turkey became available so I took that up, got really bored of Turkey though and resigned after just 2 months. Decided to concentrate on Chile's WC campaign. Drawn in group stage with England, Italy and Australia. Toughie. Lost to England in the opener and somehow managed to throw away a 2 goal lead against Oz to draw 2-2. Needed to beat Italy and England to drop points against Oz in the final group game. Defeated Italy 1-0 and England drew 1-1 with Oz, qualified second from my group on gd ahead of England. Germany in the round of 16 - dispatched with authority. 2-0. Next up - Brazil. Toughest run-in ever. Neymar scores from 40 yards in the first minute - only in FM. 2nd half .. Neymar makes it 2 in the 60th. I decide to go hell for leather, 4-2-4 and overload, bam! 2-2. Extra time - no goals. Penalties. They win 7-6 and Chile go out. Wasn't even expected to clear the group though, the board and fans were happy. Had been with Chile for 4 years by that time and had grown a little weary so ended up tendering my resignation. Plenty of jobs became available after the WC. England, Italy, Germany, Spain (who'd just won), Brazil, Argentina, France. France approached me and I accepted. Couple of months later Ajax approach me after sacking Joachim Joew. Accepted. Current game year - nov 2018. Objective with France - win the Euros in 2020. Objective with Ajax - win all available domestic trophies, then move on to another country.

Yes!, i beat Real Madrid 8-1 lmao, i don't know how...

My line up

Abbiati

Romario-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo

Boateng-Ambrosini-Sahin

Shaqiri-Pato-Emmanuelson

Pato scored five times, Emanuelson scored, Thiago Silva scored and so did Taiwo

Then Real Madrids line up

Adan

Ramos-Carvanlho-Albiol-Marcelo

Khedira-Diarra

Granero-Ozil-Di Maria

Benzema

And Benzema scored for them last minute, a pretty complacent goal.

Who knew a team without Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso could concede 8 goals... crazy.

Yes!, i beat Real Madrid 8-1 lmao, i don't know how...

My line up

Abbiati

Romario-Nesta-Silva-Taiwo

Boateng-Ambrosini-Sahin

Shaqiri-Pato-Emmanuelson

Pato scored five times, Emanuelson scored, Thiago Silva scored and so did Taiwo

Then Real Madrids line up

Adan

Ramos-Carvanlho-Albiol-Marcelo

Khedira-Diarra

Granero-Ozil-Di Maria

Benzema

And Benzema scored for them last minute, a pretty complacent goal.

Who knew a team without Ronaldo and Xabi Alonso could concede 8 goals... crazy.

Because no Casillas... :D

Because no Casillas... :D

He never made any mistakes believe it or not, Pato's finishing was quality, plus he should of scored 7, if it wernt for Adans 2 other good saves. Still no excuse to concede 8 goals lol.