The FM Thread

.Cee

I've had a great 4-2-3-1 since 11 that has 2 centre rather than holding midfielders. It's a very good tactic, both offensively and defensively, but I think that has to do more with the quality of my players than anything else.

Thanks for sharin' :)

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i started again as porto went two year without losing in the league won the champion league and club world championship, then left and took over cheksea who finished 9th under Jose :o so first season at chelsea won the title now few months into my 2nd seaosn with chelsea and my current team is

.............Hart...............

Baines.Luiz,Kompany.Walker

...........Wilshire..................

........Neymar...Gotze.........

Hulk....Higuain....Hazard

Chelsea gave me 80 million to get players and i sold players and got aout 110 million to spend thats how i got so many good players

I just started playing this game and I was wondering if it is possible to play as real managers like Jose Mourinho or AVB instead of just creating a manager, so is it?

EDIT: I think I just did that.

EDIT: No, I didn't. :doh:

Edited by Spike Spiegel

my team at the moment

----------Courtois-------------

Ivan---Luiz---Terry---Cole

----------Ramires-------------

-Hazard----Hamsik----Mata-

-------Torres--Cavani--------

OR

----------Courtois-------------

Ivan---Luiz---Terry---Cole

----Ramires---Hamsik-------

-Hazard---Mata---Neymar-

-------Torres/Cavani--------

Subs - Richards, Neymar, Sturridge, Lukaku, Cahill, Romeu, Spence, Bertrand, Meireles, Lampard, Turnbull, McEachran, Albrighton

Lmao i beat Man City 7-3 in the F.A Cup Final

Mata-Sturridge-Hulk

Piazon-Romeu-Ramires

Cole-Terry-Luiz-Ivanovic

Cech

Sturridge 3 goals

Ramires 1 goal

Piazon 1 goal

Luiz- 1 goal

Hulk - 1 goal

Then for City

Nasri, Balotelli and Toure scored.

Fucking crazy, i beat Barca in the final 3-2, David Villa with 2 goals, then Ramires,Hulk and Sturridge scored, what come back.

Lmao i beat Man City 7-3 in the F.A Cup Final

Mata-Hulk-Hulk

Piazon-Romeu-Ramires

Cole-Terry-Luiz-Ivanoivc

Cech

Sturridge 3 goals

Ramires 1 goal

Piazon 1 goal

Luiz- 1 goal

Hulk - 1 goal

Then for City

Nasri, Balotelli and Toure scored.

Fucking crazy, i beat Barca in the final 3-2, David Villa with 2 goals, then Ramires,Hulk and Sturridge scored, what come back.

2 Hulks? :P lol

Guys anyone know a good assistant manager?, i lost Roberto Di Matteo... forgot to extend his contract and now he wont sign for me anymore, need a good assistant.

Assistant from Palmeiras, Valdir de Moraes or something. I think he's the best assistant in the game and I usually load Brazilian league just to get him :ph34r:

Assistant from Palmeiras, Valdir de Moraes or something. I think he's the best assistant in the game and I usually load Brazilian league just to get him :ph34r:

Thanks, after lots of searching up on google i found that person you just said, about an hour i asked the question, but thanks anyway he's quality, it's just a shame about his looking at player potential and current abillity skills.

Been so unlucky in big games this season really have.

I was at Old Trafford, had most possession and chances in the game, battered them, was winning 1-0 after a great finish by Sturridge one on one with goalkeeper, then United get a jammy deflection from a corner out of nothing and it goes 1-1, but it counted as an own goal from Lucas Piazon. Then United go 2-1 up, after Ivanovic plays a simple pass to David Luiz but for some reason he's turned around and it hits off the back of his leg and Rooney grabs the ball and is one on one and scores... how lucky are Man United seriously... lucky enough Lucas Piazon manages to score a free kick and it finishes 2-2, but because Uniteds goal keeper was on top form i lost all 3 points, but damn they are so lucky.

Same happened with Tottenham i was 2-0 down and i hammered them the whole game, they got a goal from a corner then scored from a free kick lay off, screamer from Scott Parker (yeah right...) but i managed to score 2 goals in the last 5 minutes in the game, but still should of won, as Spurs's reserve keeper somohow put in a top performance.

And the same almost happened with Arsenal, they were 1-0 from a corner after i smashed them hitting the post about 3 times, then Van Pussy gives them the 1-0 lead, but managed to score 2 goals and get the deserved win. But still this is getting crazy, i keep getting really unlucky in big games hope it doesn't continue.