QPR In The FA Cup

James

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't get the ''revenge'' talk tbh.

For most of us QPR are a shit little team with shit fans who somehow got the ref to hand them a win in a league game. Just another opponent who we won't bother losing sleep over once the game's done. On the other hand, for them we're their biggest rivals and the games against us will end up being on their end of year highlight reels and compilation videos. To talk of the game as a revenge mission would amount to flattering QPR.

QPR will (if they go through) be the first club to have 2 cup finals in one season but still go down :lol:

If they go beat MK Dons are we going to get those nutjobs coming on this forum in the pre match buildup again?

I wish Sky Sports would stop calling QPR our rivals , They are merely a club with SHIT fans who happen to have a ground close to us.

RIVALS NEVER..... hope they go down

Exactly..and hard to call them our rivals when they havent been in the same divison as us for a while...

Don't want QPR.

- Harder game than MK Dons.

- Been to QPR away before.

- The media will also have a field day and the whole thing will just turn into a pantomime as it will be 4 days before Terry's court hearing.

I don't get the ''revenge'' talk tbh.

For most of us QPR are a shit little team with shit fans who somehow got the ref to hand them a win in a league game. Just another opponent who we won't bother losing sleep over once the game's done. On the other hand, for them we're their biggest rivals and the games against us will end up being on their end of year highlight reels and compilation videos. To talk of the game as a revenge mission would amount to flattering QPR.

I agree with the "spirit" of the post. But the thing is, those shit fans, deluded as they are, think that they are actually the better team now that they beat us, and I for one can't stand anyone saying that anymore. So don't think of it as revenge, more like educating some people with very low IQs....It's like charity work really :P

I wish Sky Sports would stop calling QPR our rivals , They are merely a club with SHIT fans who happen to have a ground close to us.

RIVALS NEVER..... hope they go down

every fucking day they show that Helguson penalty against us on Sky Sports News