QPR In The FA Cup

James

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt, but it's boring playing these types of teams, i wanna see us play a team we've never played before in a stadium we've never played in.

Well, i know we played Wimbledon but you know...

I think that this FA Cup draw is staged by some people with a very good sense of homour.

Liverpool - ManUnited

(possibly) QPR - Chelsea

both at the grounds where the most important talking points of the ongoing season happened.

The abuse Terry and Suarez will get at resepctivly will be beyond believe.

I hope we don´t get QPR. It is too tense and probably will be a distraction of in the schedule.

IF we do get them: go out and fucking pick them apart. Now tthat Warnock got his marching orders and Hughes likely to take over it might be

a good timing to get a similar scoreline like today.

I think that this FA Cup draw is staged by some people with a very good sense of homour.

Liverpool - ManUnited

(possibly) QPR - Chelsea

both at the grounds where the most important talking points of the ongoing season happened.

The abuse Terry and Suarez will get at resepctivly will be beyond believe.

I hope we don´t get QPR. It is too tense and probably will be a distraction of in the schedule.

IF we do get them: go out and fucking pick them apart. Now tthat Warnock got his marching orders and Hughes likely to take over it might be

a good timing to get a similar scoreline like today.

Suarez won't play. He will be serving the final match of his ban. But I agree with your point.

It is quite strange actually. Would love to get some payback on QPR tho and JT to get the winner. I do fear tho that a JT ban could be on the cards soon tho and it will be longer than Suarez's i bet.

Evra will be the one getting abused at Anfield.

Scumpool fan got arrested for 'racially abusing' Oldham Athletic player, Tom Adeyemi..so way things are going over at Anfield, its more than likely. Which, as diskoviolente says, is 'sick'

I hope we get QPR. I've been waiting for them since that ludicrous defeat. The Terry scandal, London derby and Mark Hughes as the helm, it's going to kick off. I wish I can meet that prick that kept throwing the ball away when it was our throw-in and gave our players the wanker sign. They sang 'Stand up if you hate Chelsea' and they celebrated every tackle those thugs made like it was a goal. The only thing I'll give them credit for is the hostile atmosphere they created, one I wish existed at Stamford Bridge.

Let's 'ave 'em!!!

I hope we get QPR. I've been waiting for them since that ludicrous defeat. The Terry scandal, London derby and Mark Hughes as the helm, it's going to kick off. I wish I can meet that prick that kept throwing the ball away when it was our throw-in and gave our players the wanker sign. They sang 'Stand up if you hate Chelsea' and they celebrated every tackle those thugs made like it was a goal. The only thing I'll give them credit for is the hostile atmosphere they created, one I wish existed at Stamford Bridge.

Let's 'ave 'em!!!

To be honest I am not a fan of a hostile envoirement like what Chelsea faced at Loftus Road. Atmosphere like at Anfield or Spurs i don´t mind at all, but what the QPR lot created there was bang out of order. As you said the wanker who threw the ball away and all that is just to much and has got nothing to do with the actual game, I think.

But you are right, if we have to face them, let´s have´em. Having said that they haven´t won a Cup game in 11 years.