QPR In The FA Cup

James

Game will defo be on Saturday 28th January, no matter who our opponents are.

If its MK dons away its 3pm kick off.

If its QPR its 12pm kick off.

Saw that the televised games have been announced already. Does that mean that if we play QPR away we won't be on tv.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game will defo be on Saturday 28th January, no matter who our opponents are.

If its MK dons away its 3pm kick off.

If its QPR its 12pm kick off.

Saw that the televised games have been announced already. Does that mean that if we play QPR away we won't be on tv.

A west london derby not to tv, smh

All the hype will be on the JT thing again. Nice to have around a few weeks of peace from it I guess.

AVB should not play him for that one. Although even that would inevitably cause all the pappers to write about how JT's off field problems are preventing him from playing football :rolleyes: . Bassically we can expect all the lights to be on JT eitther ways.

AVB should not play him for that one. Although even that would inevitably cause all the pappers to write about how JT's off field problems are preventing him from playing football :rolleyes: . Bassically we can expect all the lights to be on JT eitther ways.

JT should most definitely play. Whenever he's getting stick from opposition fans he always seems to play really well!

JT should most definitely play. Whenever he's getting stick from opposition fans he always seems to play really well!

True but it's not the fans I'm worried of. This will cause (yet another) series of BS articles regarding chelsea and JT, and usually when that happens our league form drops.

He'll score the winner!

True but it's not the fans I'm worried of. This will cause (yet another) series of BS articles regarding chelsea and JT, and usually when that happens our league form drops.

Whether he plays in that game or not there'll still be the attack from media & opposition fans so don't think it'll make a difference tbh

Hopefully be going to this Rangers are charging £40, and I'll miss lthe drivel that serves as commentary about

''ooooh will JT shake hands with Ferdinand ?'' ''Never been sooo much controversy'' etc and all the camera shots of JT trying to say what hes saying.

If I was JT I'd play games with them and silently mouth ''Black Cat'' now and again

I can imagine how much the cameras will be zooming JT during the game :D trying to figure out what he's saying... imagine him calling Ferdinand black cunt again, now that would be fun wouldn't it.

Think you ought to stick ''allegedly'' on the end of that

I can imagine how much the cameras will be zooming JT during the game :D trying to figure out what he's saying... imagine him calling Ferdinand black cunt again, now that would be fun wouldn't it.

I doubt see most of the game..soon as theres a quite moment or someones injured that be it zoom in on JT!

And if its on ITV god help us!Their fa cup coverage always intresting..usually for the wrong reasons

Edited by Laylabelle