Chelsea 4-0 Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our youngsters arent good enough for High level football....

The only way for them to step up is to play week in week out at another club, then come back and perform at Chelsea.

Even Josh needs to build his strength, creativity and drive .... at another club with a loan spell asap.

We are the worst club EVER in terms of Youth Talent management. So sad that while we could have been recalling lukaku and Josh from their respective loaned clubs, knowing that they played at the highest level for half the season to USE them for Chelsea, instead they warmed the benches and kept training for a moment that never came,,,, and if they arent loaned out for the remainder of this season, They might as well retire.

Lukaku couldn't go out on loan to another Premier League side and there is no point loaning him out to a foreign club. I'm sure he is still learning while training with us.

Lukaku couldn't go out on loan to another Premier League side and there is no point loaning him out to a foreign club. I'm sure he is still learning while training with us.

I'm sure he is.... But the real experience of playing in stadiums with pressure and more importantly, playing every week in matches that bear more importance.

In training, he is kind of learning theory, whereas practical knowledge will only come when he plays.

Josh should have been loaned.

Why dont we produce more top notch players? our scouts must be horrible.

Okay I agree we "need" to win the FA Cup, but tell me why none of out youngsters get playin time?? Against Norwich Josh couldn't start?? Or against the likes of west brom Bertrand couldn't get 30min?? but last week when avb had used all 3 subs in every game, now he suddenly stops!! Pva and Bertrand are prob the best upcoming left backs in all of Europe or atleast in top 10. and josh prob has future England spot in waiting but it just kills my heart to see them rotting away in reserve football, and not given epl loan chances!

Probably because the pressure is on to win and best way to do that is to go with a team that has experince..even if they do play like shite some time

If there was less pressure I could see him happily playing the youngsters but aint the case at the mo....Saying that rather get a loss with a young team willing to prove what they can do then wacthing players stroll around and not giving a crap

what team are we going to play? it would be wrong not to give our youngsters a chance but it will also be wrong to play a back 4 of hutchinson,luiz,chalobah and bertrand.

Di Matteo said we are going to Field our strongest team

PLEASE, is there ANY streams?? english or not, i just need to watch this game...

According to him there will be a stream.

I'm not feeling too good about this game somewhy. Looking at it we seem to be underestimating them, hopefully the management won't... but I fully expect Bertrand to start and Lukaku to get minutes. Hopefully the match won't be as boring as in pre-season though :P (and we won that match by a fluke)