Chelsea 4-0 Portsmouth

BlueLion.

• Replies 614
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why people are complaining about the youth. This is a must win game, we're not playing well and make shit teams look really good. I don't want to lose this game

It's not that, most of us are complaining about. It's the fact that, for example, neither Meireles nor Lampard are playing great these days. That's why McEachran wouldn't be a downgrade. And Cole is over-played, I can't even remember the last game Bertrand has played instead of Cole.

I don't know why people are complaining about the youth. This is a must win game, we're not playing well and make shit teams look really good. I don't want to lose this game

Exactly. So the idea of playing youth is synonymous to a defeat, is it? And yet we hope the same youth to cruise into the first team, to play games against the likes of Barcelona, RM, the Manchester clubs etc., in an year and right now they are not even good enough to compete against a Championship side?

every fa cup game is a must win game but that does not mean to play your first team against a championship side. if we cant play our youths against portsmouth then we are never gonna use them. i am an avid avb supporter but this is just unacceptable.