Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

RW - willian. To early to judge cuadrado

CB - no doubt we will.

ST (for Drogba) - bamford. I admit I have seen him hust 3 Times this season but u can say that Atm, hr is better.

CM - to do that, we need to be rid of oscar the great.

In summer we have to adress next things

second GK

third striker (or Bamford)

Top CB

Top CM

Top winger/#10

If we get 4 out of 5 I will be happy.

I wonder if the club and/or Bamford will believe that a season spent largely on the bench will be in his best interests? I'm not convinced that Patrick will have a long term career here so maybe a season back here might just be marking time for him.

I wonder if the club and/or Bamford will believe that a season spent largely on the bench will be in his best interests? I'm not convinced that Patrick will have a long term career here so maybe a season back here might just be marking time for him.

If he gets as much time as Remy got, I think it will be good for him. Certainly much better than sending him on another loan to PL where he wont play much. Unless we find PL club who will play him every game.

Latest reports from Spanish players.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2420776-chelsea-transfer-news-major-names-targeted-in-easter-sunday-rumours

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It seems that in England see Chelsea with options to sign Jose Luis Gaya. As I said, Valencia prefer to sell Gaya to US than Real Madrid.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/434685/EXCLUSIVE-Chelsea-Arsenal-Jose-Luis-Gaya

http://metro.co.uk/2015/04/05/chelsea-in-transfer-hunt-for-13-2m-valencia-sensation-jose-luis-gaya-5135852/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Koke for 30 million euros (22 million pounds)?

http://www.fichajes.net/noticias/capricho-mourinho-juega-atletico-20150404.html

http://www.squawka.com/news/chelsea-to-launch-22-million-bid-for-atletico-madrids-koke/347445

Fichajes.net is a web as calciomercato.com. They are not very reliable because every day they announce 10/20 possible signings, but would be a great price and appropriate IMO. I think maybe we can offer 22 million pounds + Nathan Ake on loan + Salah and would be a good deal. His clause is 44 million pounds.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me they are great options with a fantastic future and Young which is crucial considering the Financial Fair Play rules. To me players like them and Paul Pogba or Andres Gomes must be our main objectives to avoid problems with FFP.

Regards to ALL.

In other news, Hulk scores another bomb

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjY8Nbq4Dk

I realy dont know why nobody rates him on this forum. I watched Hulk through his porto days and occasionaly in zenit, and there is no one else in today football who would be scoring as many long range goals like him for the past few years. The price Zenit paid was too much obviously, but its same club who sold Pepe, Anderson, Danilo for 30m, dont expect that they will sell their biggest talent of decade (at least he looked like) for any less than 50.

I only wish he would play for better club in better league, but it probably wont happen. In his 30s he will return to Porto and have few seasons till retirement there probably.

The disliking of this player probably goes to those people who only watched him in brazil NT where he was shit, but never watched him in Porto, Zenit or their CL and EL games where he was more or less brilliant. If you judge Costa by his spain NT games, then he is shit shit player too, I guess.

Im not pointing that we should buy him or whatsoever, just its sad that he is playing in average Zenit nowdays, since I realy enjoyed watching him back in porto and thought he will be massive player one day, I had kinda same feeling with Hazard back in lille, but sometimes things dont work out in football...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLjY8Nbq4Dk

I realy dont know why nobody rates him on this forum. I watched Hulk through his porto days and occasionaly in zenit, and there is no one else in today football who would be scoring as many long range goals like him for the past few years. The price Zenit paid was too much obviously, but its same club who sold Pepe, Anderson, Danilo for 30m, dont expect that they will sell their biggest talent of decade (at least he looked like) for any less than 50.

I only wish he would play for better club in better league, but it probably wont happen. In his 30s he will return to Porto and have few seasons till retirement there probably.

The disliking of this player probably goes to those people who only watched him in brazil NT where he was shit, but never watched him in Porto, Zenit or their CL and EL games where he was more or less brilliant. If you judge Costa by his spain NT games, then he is shit shit player too, I guess.

Im not pointing that we should buy him or whatsoever, just its sad that he is playing in average Zenit nowdays, since I realy enjoyed watching him back in porto and thought he will be massive player one day, I had kinda same feeling with Hazard back in lille, but sometimes things dont work out in football...

He was good at Porto, but plays in a shit league and is average in said league. His best days are behind him.

He was good at Porto, but plays in a shit league and is average in said league. His best days are behind him.

How is he average in that league? Last year he scored 17 (4 in CL) goals, this season on 11, and puts good shift in most CL games too. He is arguably best player in russian league, however its average league indeed. But he is good in CL too. I do agree he was better in Porto though.

And he is better in that shitty league than Willian was in Anzhi. Just sayin.

He is fat and doesn't track back. Moreover his passing game is shit and he has no vision!

In my opinion he is massively overrated! A few years ago he chose money over football, he has made his bed and now has to lie in it!

Hulk is not a world class talent, he's very limited imo, but he should have played in PL.. even for Spurs. I think he always really wanted to move to PL, he said that, but it should've been like two years ago. He missed the chance i think.

He's not the first wasted Porto player. They tend to make such stupid moves... but like you said its because Porto asks for so much money, and i think there's a lot to do with the players agents, Mendes most times, 3rd parties and shit like that...

its all a big machine that A, brings a lot of money to Porto, B, brings a lot of money to the player (wages in his next club), and C, brings a lot of money to the agents. But sadly, not the right move for the player proffessionally AND a bit too late in their careers.

Players with ambition to be the best should think twice before they're joining this "machine".

Although i REALLY like Porto as a team, they always play fantastic football.

He is fat and doesn't track back. Moreover his passing game is shit and he has no vision!

In my opinion he is massively overrated! A few years ago he chose money over football, he has made his bed and now has to lie in it!

In porto days, he was one of most all-rounded wingers IMO. Had great shot, finish, dribbling and crossing. But he was never one who worked his ass off. In Zenit, he only kept what he did best, which were shots from any distance, while he regressed more or less everything else including dribbling, passing, crossing etc.

But he is in russia, Im sure he doesnt give two fucks about that league, because even at half ability, he is still best over there. In PL or PSG for example, things could be completely different.

Hulk is not a world class talent, he's very limited imo, but he should have played in PL.. even for Spurs. I think he always really wanted to move to PL, he said that, but it should've been like two years ago. He missed the chance i think.

He's not the first wasted Porto player. They tend to make such stupid moves... but like you said its because Porto asks for so much money, and i think there's a lot to do with the players agents, Mendes most times, 3rd parties and shit like that...

its all a big machine that A, brings a lot of money to Porto, B, brings a lot of money to the player (wages in his next club), and C, brings a lot of money to the agents. But sadly, not the right move for the player proffessionally AND a bit too late in their careers.

Players with ambition to be the best should think twice before they're joining this "machine".

Although i REALLY like Porto as a team, they always play fantastic football.

He was one of brilliant prospects back in 2008 if you remember. Thing is he gone down since move to zenit.

I will always wonder what makes certain players move to such clubs like Hulk to Zenit or Falcao to Monaco. Is there money and money only, or are they actualy forced to go there due to 3rd ownership who ''allowed'' them to become such players.

In porto days, he was one of most all-rounded wingers IMO. Had great shot, finish, dribbling and crossing. But he was never one who worked his ass off. In Zenit, he only kept what he did best, which were shots from any distance, while he regressed more or less everything else including dribbling, passing, crossing etc.

But he is in russia, Im sure he doesnt give two fucks about that league, because even at half ability, he is still best over there. In PL or PSG for example, things could be completely different.

Under AVB at Porto he was a completely different player, you are right!

I don't like his attitude at Zenit!

The russians pay him and therefore he should work his socks off, but in these days he does only the necessary things.

I don't like players with such an attitude!

Against Dortmund he was dangerous, but for Brasil he is at best average. Yeah, you already said that, but its up for a discussion, because he tries hard and with players like Neymar he should be more dangerous.

Long story short: in my opinion he is inconsistent as fuck and has really regressed, sad thing, because at his best, his power and shots are entertaining.

Latest reports from Spanish players.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2420776-chelsea-transfer-news-major-names-targeted-in-easter-sunday-rumours

Jose already never plays Luis...

We've been linked to Jordan Henderson.....

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/apr/06/football-transfer-rumours

As if that weekend thrashing their team received at the hands of Arsenal and the unsettling hoo-ha regarding Raheem Sterling’s next move weren’t enough to have Liverpool fans weeping into their ale, the Daily Star’s splash that Jordan Henderson could be off to Chelsea may result in plenty more wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The small rectangular daily reports that the fragrant, perspiration free Reliant Robin-pushing midfielder, whose contract expires at the end of next season, has joined his fellow Nivea-shilling team-mate Sterling in turning down a new deal. Having become a vital cog in the Liverpool machine following a shaky start to his career at the club, the England international is reported to have declined a new contract worth £80,000 per week and the Star ominously declares that “more talks are planned but Chelsea are monitoring the situation closely”. If true, the prospect of playing Champions League football and possibly winning the Premier League while earning lots more money will surely appeal.

It's reported by the Daily Star though. So, it's probably nothing but having Henderson and Costa in the same team would be fun. :lol: