Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

We have to sell or loan 2 non HG players, my best bet is Mikel and Romeu will go. We are quite thin in CM position because of that. I would love to see Baker or Chalobah make it to the first team squad as a cover to our CM. But maybe it is not enough. Also I have my concern maybe Jose think they're not ready yet.

I think we should buy another good CM U21 players, I have searched on the internet, not many familiar names I get. I could make a long list for AMC or winger position, but for CM or DM position it is very limited. Maybe there are some young South American players, I've never heard of, but that would be a big gamble. Another option is buying English player, hell, the only one I would love to just signed a new contract (Ross Barkley). It is very few option out there, I just found Pogba and Kondogbia, both are just turned 21 years old this year and qualified as U21, although Pogba is count HG anyway.

So, I would like to see we break the bank for one of them, although it might be hard to lure them because they are already at Juventus and Monaco, but call us buying the league or whatever others want, we will almost sure win titles with an addition of one of them.

Sami Khedira Set to Run Down Real Madrid Contract and Join Chelsea for Free Next Summer.

http://n.mynews.ly/!QB.BmaB

Guess they deleted it.

Anyway would like him to come here for free, sell Ramires, Mikel, Oriol and get Pogba then we would have the sexiest and strongest midfield in the world :wub:

Guess they deleted it.

Anyway would like him to come here for free, sell Ramires, Mikel, Oriol and get Pogba then we would have the sexiest and strongest midfield in the world :wub:

They have for some reason. It would be great business if it happened.

Papadopoulos from Schalke to Bayer. He was realy talented but spend last 2 seasons injured...maybe Bayer will be good new start for him.

Ansaldi (argentine LB) from Zenit to Atletico. Now they have Ansaldi, Siqueira and Insua on left side. IMO they should just get one better quality LB instead of both Siqueira and Ansaldi

Papadopoulos from Schalke to Bayer. He was realy talented but spend last 2 seasons injured...maybe Bayer will be good new start for him.

Ansaldi (argentine LB) from Zenit to Atletico. Now they have Ansaldi, Siqueira and Insua on left side. IMO they should just get one better quality LB instead of both Siqueira and Ansaldi

Probably one of them shifts to RB. Hearing rumors about manquilo to pool.

I think we actually need two more players to get our team ready for this season:

1. centre-back: we hardly have any replacements for Cahill and Terry. And John is getting old. A solid, experienced central defender would be very welcome imo. Any suggestions?

2. centre-forward: after selling Lukaku, we only have Torres and Drogba left in case Costa gets injured, tired or loses form. Tricky, and simply not enough I'm afraid to compete at all levels this season. Suggestions?

Personnally I think Graziano Pelle, who now joined Southampton, would've made an excellent sigining for us. he's big, strong, has great technique and scores goals like a mad man! only question is whether or not he can adapt from Dutch league to EPL, but I think he will.

I think we actually need two more players to get our team ready for this season:

1. centre-back: we hardly have any replacements for Cahill and Terry. And John is getting old. A solid, experienced central defender would be very welcome imo. Any suggestions?

2. centre-forward: after selling Lukaku, we only have Torres and Drogba left in case Costa gets injured, tired or loses form. Tricky, and simply not enough I'm afraid to compete at all levels this season. Suggestions?

Personnally I think Graziano Pelle, who now joined Southampton, would've made an excellent sigining for us. he's big, strong, has great technique and scores goals like a mad man! only question is whether or not he can adapt from Dutch league to EPL, but I think he will.

We can play Ivanovic and Zouma in case any injury occurs.

Hopefully the rumours around Cavani aren't just media BS and there is somthing going on.

We can play Ivanovic and Zouma in case any injury occurs.

Zouma big talent but still very young. Ivanovic is an option of course, but him alone not enough I feel to cover our central defence area for a whole season at the highest level.

Hopefully the rumours around Cavani aren't just media BS and there is somthing going on.

Not sure if he'll fit our game, not a very good link-up player imo, but hope he'll prove me wrong if time comes.

Zouma big talent but still very young. Ivanovic is an option of course, but him alone not enough I feel to cover our central defence area for a whole season at the highest level.

Instead of buying a solid CB as 4th choice CB why not give Zouma a chance to realise his huge potential?

We can't really afford to bring in more foreign players to begin with anyway so I don't see the point in bringing in another CB, and I can't really see an English CB that I would like to start over Zouma either.