Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

I think we should sell him and get Shaw.

Not sure if Ryan will be good enough for our team.

But Shaw already at his young ages looks very promising.

At 23, we pretty much already know the type of player Bertrand is while Shaw is an 18yo who had some good games in his first season in the PL. If you're "not sure" about anyone, it should be Shaw.

So glad that United doesn't get Thiago.

If Rooney leaves, united will be in trouble I think. They didnt have realy top players for last few years except Rvp and Rooney, but Saf created realy strong team work and motivtion. Now with him gone, Evra, Vidic, Carrick, Nani are past it, Rvp is getting older, Rooney unhappy and young players ala Kagawa, Cleverley, Jones, Welbeck,...not becoming any better...its time for us to lead PL in next years, but City is getting strong too (thankfuly Yaya is 30yo already).

Besides, Porto is already making next 40mio players. Iturbe, Quintero, Alex Sandro, Danilo, Martinez, Kelvin, Reyes, Herrera, Mangala,...they just never end with their brilliant scouting :)

I really do not get the hype that surrounds Fabregas, I honestly think he a decent midfielder and nothing more.

as I can't like your post - out of reps - I'm just going to quote it.

Which is why I think it's so amusing for them to go for Fabregas after they couldn't get Thiago... I never got the Fabregas hype either and he's a cunt.

lol wut? Fabregas is not good? I know he may be a cunt and plays for Barca and before that for Arsenal, but credit where it's due, the dude is an amazing player. Don't see how he's overhyped when he's one of the best in the world but gets overshadowed often in that stacked Barca team.

Can't see the reason why Cesc would come back to England, considering he fought tooth and nail to leave. .Especially with Neymar going to the club, why would he want to play anywhere else? Stupid rumour, nothing more..

Well he's a shadow of his former self.

I think he would want to feel as pivotal for a team then some other guy like in Barcelona.

Well he's a shadow of his former self.

I think he would want to feel as pivotal for a team then some other guy like in Barcelona.

Yeah, Cesc does not fit the Barcelona system. He's a great player and has all the tools to be the best midfielder in the world in my opinion, but he needs to go to a team that plays more direct and one that can play him as their main playmaker. United would be perfect for him in my opinion.

Hope they don't get him.