Hamilton
Followers 11

• Replies 27.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BREAKING NEWS: Liverpool and Dortmund have reached an agreement over the transfer of Reus. They've agreed it's never going to happen. [emoji23]

It reminds me the day when we signed Hector and Djilobodji on the same day.

"BREAKING: Gonzalo Higuian fails medical at Arsenal due to asthma because of the dust coming from the Trophy Cabinet"

Posted Images

you're the all knowing, you get news stories before they get published, and you don't know today isn't the deadline? what is the world coming to?

"The official deadline day"...

still 2 days to go to the real one...

Take. With, Pinch. Of. Salt. Rooney or bust. "Managers lie about their squads and being happy with what they have." - said when confirming Willian interest. given Gourlay comment's about 1 maybe 2 more in, I am certain we will be looking.

Said to my mate last night, those Mourinho comments seemed spur of the moment, feeling if we had won, he'd of probably said "we never stop looking"

It will be interesting how he performs in the BPL. He isn't known to be a fast defender and I remember in his last season at Bayern he had some crazy concentration mistakes regularly. Don't really follow La Liga, so I haven't seen him playing a lot lately.

Always glad when the window shuts and the BS gossip stops for a short time ... latest I saw was Everton wanting Bertrand.... Yes we would sell

or loan our only cover at LB so Everton can let Manure have Baines ...why not let them have Mata as well make it easier for Manure to get

Fellaini

• Jas locked this topic
  • Jas unlocked this topic
  • Jas locked and unlocked this topic