Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

who is there in the academy now? george saville? feruz? ake? bamford? don't think any of them are ready yet. all our young prospects are out on loan and that is problematic considering our busy schedule

Bruma to stay at Hamburg :fainthv9: .. Seems we never get players in on loan ..yet we loan to top Spanish and Italian clubs ,,,,,why no reciprocal dealings???

J'aime !

We need a top defending midfielder, and a central defender, lets buy Tioté and Hummels.

:Goober:

That's actually a great idea! :D

...if they didn't cost a truckload! :(

I would of fancied us to try and sign Wilfred Zaha. Hes got good potential obviously, typical African forward player very pacey and strong despite having a large but skinny-ish frame. Still very raw but hes he looks to be quite talented. Can play left wing, right wing or through the middle and would be a bit more refreshing compared to Hazard, Marin and Mata trying to pass themselves through teams rather than look to beat players. Similar to Victor Moses, not as far on in his developement but still a good young player. Obviously Moses seems to have better technical qualities and better decision making but I wouldn't say Zaha is really much worse. £10 Million upfront with another £5 million on apperances could be very good for United if he plays well in the PL. Obviously Moses so far was cheaper and has performd in the PL but until we see Zaha in the PL it will be very hard to compare them.

When there's players like Isco floating around for the same price, at the same age, I know who I'd prefer!

I know Zaha is more of a winger, but still, in terms of quality at this particular moment, Zaha wouldn't be near Isco. But this is what is what happens with the inclusion of the 'British/English Premium'.

Hasn't Rafa told during his first press-conference that one of the reasons why he choose Cfc, that he can win titles with this squad.

Now he's telling us 'We don't have enough depth'. :wank2:

Perhaps, you should find 5 minutes & look through the current squad, injuries, players in Africa, good luck.

who is there in the academy now? george saville? feruz? ake? bamford? don't think any of them are ready yet. all our young prospects are out on loan and that is problematic considering our busy schedule

Feruz for one has been scoring many goals for sometime now. Games like against Brentford is a good chance to try him out. So, why not?(not that he will play anyway since he played yesterday for the U21s). Don't forget Piazon was given his chance to play in the 1st team too this season in the League Cup.

Well, as they say: Roman have mercy on Chelsea.

We have only 5 days left & counting. Meanwhile, Chelsea board & ownership have decided to recall none of 23 players or so on loan. In fact they added Piazon & were actually contemplating sending out Marin.

Perhaps, Hazards suspension should have halted that idiotic thinking.

Once EL reopens no coach whether Jose, Pep or whoever can manage a squad so thin & compete.

If I were Rafa, I would field a team of youth players & hope they get bounce out asap.

Is recalling KDB and Essien absolutely out of the question? I think getting those two back is by far the better and cheaper option than overspending for some player days before the closing of the transfer window. However I prefer the latter than not doing anything.

I think KDB would walk into our first team and be a very regular player for our team and should be recalled. Any others like lukaku shouldnt be recalled atm as he is unlikely to get much game time. In fact i would live KDB to come back providing rafa has a similar view of KDB to me... If rafa sees him as a squad thickener to sit on the bench as a rotation option then i would rather he stayed put til the end of the season and keep improving with his regular game time.

We need to sign 2 more players, i don't even care about who at this stage - just anyone that's decent so some players can actually be rested.

Chelsea FC is delighted to announce the signing of Henderson and Downing from Liverpool FC from a fee of 50million and a 10 year contract for both the players...