Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

31 minutes ago, Jase said:

Did not see that coming. No Abraham to Villa then...

We are gonna be stuck with Abraham. If we weren’t sitting demanding 35/40m it would be much easier to shift him. Ironically Villa probably the only team that really needed another CF that could afford that reported asking price but even then they were reportedly more interested in a loan….

Bailey, Buendia, Ings on top of bidding for JWP. They are probably going to be better without Grealish you’d think looking at their squad.

One thing that does concern me.. if City don't get Kane in this window which I'm starting to think is huge possibility they won't... Next summer... Halaand. 

😔😓

Edited by DDA

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

One thing that does concern me.. if City don't get Kane in this window which I'm starting to think is huge possibility they won't... Next summer... Halaand. 

😔😓

Haaland at City i feel would be a classic case of great player under the wrong manager (for him), like Pep himself with Ibra or Fergie with Veron.

If he was to come to England i feel Liverpool would be the perfect team for him with Firmino and Mane declining but there's no chance will FSG cough up the money unless they there's teams stupid enough to fund it for them by spending big on one/both of those two.

Much rather see Haaland at City than United. City illicit zero emotion out of me either way. I absolutely cannot stand Man United and especially their über entitled fanbase so him going there would be unbearable.

Hopefully Real Madrid, PSG, and Bayern get obsessed and fixated on Haaland so he doesn’t come to the PL. Or let’s hope United somehow implode this season and aren’t attractive to him next summer.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

😔😓

It would make sense considering his father played for them and he was a City fan. However, I just have a feeling Bayern will do what they usually do.

31 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

It would make sense considering his father played for them and he was a City fan. However, I just have a feeling Bayern will do what they usually do.

He's a Leeds fan (Stuart Dallas pretty much confirmed as much when talking about a chat they had after an international game).

He obviously won't be going to Leeds despite his fandom but given our history with them i wouldn't be surprised if that worked against us, if i was a worldclass player and Chelsea were a midtable club my fandom wouldn't be enough to bring me here but it would certainly prevent me from joining any club we have bad blood with.

6 minutes ago, Tomo said:

He's a Leeds fan (Stuart Dallas pretty much confirmed as much when talking about a chat they had after an international game).

He obviously won't be going to Leeds despite his fandom but given our history with them i wouldn't be surprised if that worked against us, if i was a worldclass player and Chelsea were a midtable club my fandom wouldn't be enough to bring me here but it would certainly prevent me from joining any club we have bad blood with.

I was just going off a picture of him in a City shirt when he was younger, but that's clearly in the past going by what you've said. 

I'd be very surprised if that played any part & more so to do with him/Dortmund having their hearts set on something else.

3 hours ago, Tomo said:

Haaland at City i feel would be a classic case of great player under the wrong manager (for him), like Pep himself with Ibra or Fergie with Veron.

If he was to come to England i feel Liverpool would be the perfect team for him with Firmino and Mane declining but there's no chance will FSG cough up the money unless they there's teams stupid enough to fund it for them by spending big on one/both of those two.

Maybe but I think Pep is smart enough to make Halaand work within his style of football.  We are talking about a freak of nature in Halaand.