Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

1 minute ago, bluesman2610 said:

care to elaborate? that doesn't give a very good explanation - as Donnaruma is one of the Best Young GK in the world(prick of an agent though)

That's the hype u guys are subscribing to... Has the adequate qualities to be one of the best but not yet proven... Then out GK situation is that dicey so it doesn't sound or go that straight forward the way media guys are reporting it to be... 

23 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

That's the hype u guys are subscribing to... Has the adequate qualities to be one of the best but not yet proven... Then out GK situation is that dicey so it doesn't sound or go that straight forward the way media guys are reporting it to be... 

I'm sorry your thoughts seem to be all over the place is it fact or fiction he is not one of the Best Young GK in the World? its not hype name a keeper under 20 that is better than him. Secondly its clear Morata would like to go back to Italy. There are very few options that would take him on his current wage package. 1. Juventus who want to sell us an aging Higuain for 40m (not a good deal at all) 2. AC Milan who would like to swap their young gk( a position we may need to fill with our current gk situation) with Morata who wishes to be in Italy and finally 3. Inter which is mostly a long shot but a player plus cash deal for Icardi  that would be ideal.

On Donnarumma as a player - as someone who lives in the household with a Milan supporter and watch as many as their games as I do Chelsea matches bar italian cup games, I can tell you that Donnarumma is more than adequate as you so put it. His issues come from the fact that he's not been played in a team with a solid defense so his trial has been completely by fire. 

5 hours ago, the wes said:

Arsenal are in talks with Sampdoria for midfielder Lucas Torreira and an agreement is close, according to Sky Italy.

great signing he would be 

Be gutted if this happens. He’d grow into a pretty good player for us. Top marks to them if they get him. 

6 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

I'm sorry your thoughts seem to be all over the place is it fact or fiction he is not one of the Best Young GK in the World? its not hype name a keeper under 20 that is better than him. Secondly its clear Morata would like to go back to Italy. There are very few options that would take him on his current wage package. 1. Juventus who want to sell us an aging Higuain for 40m (not a good deal at all) 2. AC Milan who would like to swap their young gk( a position we may need to fill with our current gk situation) with Morata who wishes to be in Italy and finally 3. Inter which is mostly a long shot but a player plus cash deal for Icardi  that would be ideal.

On Donnarumma as a player - as someone who lives in the household with a Milan supporter and watch as many as their games as I do Chelsea matches bar italian cup games, I can tell you that Donnarumma is more than adequate as you so put it. His issues come from the fact that he's not been played in a team with a solid defense so his trial has been completely by fire. 

my thoughts is never all places... buying/swapping Morata for the kid put Courtois where?for all we know Madrid is never interested in him again due to their recent pursuit of Allison or will Atletico accept to swap him for Oblak? then I don't think Chelsea will entertain the idea of making a 19yr old kid their indisputable no 1 gk-my own opinion.... coming back to Morata according to Italian media they seems to be so sure Chelsea will swap Morata for Higuain.... as moronic as our board is....I think they won't make such a daft decision due to many reasons...the only player worth swapping him for is Icardi and Inter would rather we play his release clause... 

11 hours ago, eemanyooel said:

my thoughts is never all places... buying/swapping Morata for the kid put Courtois where?for all we know Madrid is never interested in him again due to their recent pursuit of Allison or will Atletico accept to swap him for Oblak? then I don't think Chelsea will entertain the idea of making a 19yr old kid their indisputable no 1 gk-my own opinion.... coming back to Morata according to Italian media they seems to be so sure Chelsea will swap Morata for Higuain.... as moronic as our board is....I think they won't make such a daft decision due to many reasons...the only player worth swapping him for is Icardi and Inter would rather we play his release clause... 

Courtois doesn't want to be here any longer he literally threw out an unreasonable number to be paid weekly as a GK especially after the mixed bag season he had last year. It makes sense that we sell him this summer than lose him for free and retain nothing - so a deal that would included a top GK for a player it seems some would like a one and done makes sense. you keep calling him a kid but he has had 112 senior matches in goal for Milan and as stated before is in the Top of current world gks ( who we might add are all significantly older than him) we signed Courtois at a similiar age and the only reason he didn't play for us right away was that we had Cech still in fantastic form. When a player is ready they are ready and Donnarumma is the real deal you need to watch him more before making your assumptions. and on the point of Alisson and Oblak - prior to this summer there were never any whispers of Chelsea being interested in Alisson  - however both Donnarumma and Oblack have been linked to us in the past - Now you tell me whats more plausible with our current regime Chelsea shell out 80m-100m for a gk in Alisson or Oblack or we use a player that doesn't want to be here any longer and replace a position we'll most likely need to fill in 12 months time.

4 minutes ago, bluesman2610 said:

Courtois doesn't want to be here any longer he literally threw out an unreasonable number to be paid weekly as a GK especially after the mixed bag season he had last year. It makes sense that we sell him this summer than lose him for free and retain nothing - so a deal that would included a top GK for a player it seems some would like a one and done makes sense. you keep calling him a kid but he has had 112 senior matches in goal for Milan and as stated before is in the Top of current world gks ( who we might add are all significantly older than him) we signed Courtois at a similiar age and the only reason he didn't play for us right away was that we had Cech still in fantastic form. When a player is ready they are ready and Donnarumma is the real deal you need to watch him more before making your assumptions. and on the point of Alisson and Oblak - prior to this summer there were never any whispers of Chelsea being interested in Alisson  - however both Donnarumma and Oblack have been linked to us in the past - Now you tell me whats more plausible with our current regime Chelsea shell out 80m-100m for a gk in Alisson or Oblack or we use a player that doesn't want to be here any longer and replace a position we'll most likely need to fill in 12 months time.

You haven't given response to my questions yet... who takes or buy courtois in this scenario? 

Just now, eemanyooel said:

You haven't given response to my questions yet... who takes or buy courtois in this scenario? 

The most obvious destination for him would be Madrid - there seems to be an issue with Keylor Navas - although hes won 3 UCL titles but amongst the support and some higher up in the club they want him replaced. Now their preference would be to get David De Gea as he is seen as the better keeper and hes Spanish - but Courtois is a close second for them and would be a hell of a lot cheaper. I know you know this that is why I didn't answer this question I figured you knew about what is going on with world football. There are teams outside of Chelsea that it would be good to know what is going on with them

3 hours ago, bluesman2610 said:

The most obvious destination for him would be Madrid - there seems to be an issue with Keylor Navas - although hes won 3 UCL titles but amongst the support and some higher up in the club they want him replaced. Now their preference would be to get David De Gea as he is seen as the better keeper and hes Spanish - but Courtois is a close second for them and would be a hell of a lot cheaper. I know you know this that is why I didn't answer this question I figured you knew about what is going on with world football. There are teams outside of Chelsea that it would be good to know what is going on with them

Now you are talking... going by the recent media reports... Courtois is not even close call anymore cos of the Madrid link to Allison but I am sure De Gea will be their main target... 

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/44474415

According to BBC, PSG need to sell at least 60m euros of players by the end of this month to comply with FFP.

Possible scope for getting a decent deal with some of their players. That, or Madrid come in and buy Neymar off of them!

What about Golovin? I didn't know much about him before yesterday but his game was on point and also had a great season at CSKA. Could be perfect for Sarri, creative midfield with some hardwork in him. Roman probably have good relationship with Russians? 

17 minutes ago, jernej93 said:

What about Golovin? I didn't know much about him before yesterday but his game was on point and also had a great season at CSKA. Could be perfect for Sarri, creative midfield with some hardwork in him. Roman probably have good relationship with Russians? 

That's not a bad shout. Looks a tidy player with a high work rate. Let's see how he copes with stronger oppisition.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

That's not a bad shout. Looks a tidy player with a high work rate. Let's see how he copes with stronger oppisition.

Yes but have in mind that he plays in poor team. They will probably defend most of the time against Uruguay.