Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Rumours of David Luiz to Napoli for 30m Euro, was hoping we could use it as a makeweight and give them 50m + Luiz for Koulibaly to hit that high number they want. I think however he is going to be Albiol replacement, saw that a spanish club wanted to activate his clause.

In dream land its Luiz + 50m for KK, 35m for Rugani, 35-40 for Seri, 50m for Bailey (Lemar set the high side of his price at 52-53 to Atleti) + If Sarri wants Higuain(probable swap or 50m raised by selling a striker) Icardi/Lewa are pipedreams

Thats 225m for 5 important players, 4 of which fit our clubs MO, 1 is to appease the manager(wont happen probably) That is before selling(excluding luiz) any of the dead weight, which our board is actually quite good at doing.

I'd say this might be possible, except for the fact that we don't have a coach + its world cup + shortened window. My money would be on Rugani + Seri and thats about it.

55 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Rumours of David Luiz to Napoli for 30m Euro, was hoping we could use it as a makeweight and give them 50m + Luiz for Koulibaly to hit that high number they want. I think however he is going to be Albiol replacement, saw that a spanish club wanted to activate his clause.

In dream land its Luiz + 50m for KK, 35m for Rugani, 35-40 for Seri, 50m for Bailey (Lemar set the high side of his price at 52-53 to Atleti) + If Sarri wants Higuain(probable swap or 50m raised by selling a striker) Icardi/Lewa are pipedreams

Thats 225m for 5 important players, 4 of which fit our clubs MO, 1 is to appease the manager(wont happen probably) That is before selling(excluding luiz) any of the dead weight, which our board is actually quite good at doing.

I'd say this might be possible, except for the fact that we don't have a coach + its world cup + shortened window. My money would be on Rugani + Seri and thats about it.

we have christiensen, rudiger, zouma, maybe Rugani and also cahill ! five players for 2 positions.
I will take the money of luiz and invst them in other

16 minutes ago, blues.bridge said:

we have christiensen, rudiger, zouma, maybe Rugani and also cahill ! five players for 2 positions.
I will take the money of luiz and invst them in other

Cahill is on his way out, he won't be able to hack it in a Sarri system. Even if he stays it will be in name only, his game time will be like JT under Conte.

Zouma was on loan, and the club dont seem convinced by his development, my bet is he is sold with a buy back or loaned once again.

That leaves Christensen & Rudiger for 2 CB spots, Rugani seems like he is coming so that makes 3. We will need another CB, i did say it was dream land and I don't expect it to happen. Zouma could potentially stay, I would be absolutely fine with that but the rumours circulating certainly seem to be around 2 new CB's be it Rugani/Manolas or Rugani/Koulibaly(pipe dream) so that probably means we will ship him off. 

Lets also remember we have Europa League travel, Cup games, and the ever hectic PL schedule. We will need a solid rotation at the CB position.

What bollox!!! Dave for £17 mill ffs!!! I know its a slow time for Blues news but this is plain daft.

Azpilicueta and Miranda claim, Lewandowski contact, Rugani update

STARSPORT brings you Chelsea transfer news and gossip, with all the latest on Joao Miranda, Robert Lewandowski and Daniele Rugani.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/712581/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Joao-Miranda-Robert-Lewandowski-Daniele-Rugani

26 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

What bollox!!! Dave for £17 mill ffs!!! I know its a slow time for Blues news but this is plain daft.

Azpilicueta and Miranda claim, Lewandowski contact, Rugani update

STARSPORT brings you Chelsea transfer news and gossip, with all the latest on Joao Miranda, Robert Lewandowski and Daniele Rugani.

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/712581/Chelsea-Transfer-News-Cesar-Azpilicueta-Joao-Miranda-Robert-Lewandowski-Daniele-Rugani

HAHAHA Azpi to Bilbao ( :lol: ) for sandwich money and us replacing a world class RB with a 33yo CB :lol: This is Don Balon level.

On 26.06.2018 at 3:02 PM, akgw13 said:

Cahill is on his way out, he won't be able to hack it in a Sarri system. Even if he stays it will be in name only, his game time will be like JT under Conte.

Zouma was on loan, and the club dont seem convinced by his development, my bet is he is sold with a buy back or loaned once again.

That leaves Christensen & Rudiger for 2 CB spots, Rugani seems like he is coming so that makes 3. We will need another CB, i did say it was dream land and I don't expect it to happen. Zouma could potentially stay, I would be absolutely fine with that but the rumours circulating certainly seem to be around 2 new CB's be it Rugani/Manolas or Rugani/Koulibaly(pipe dream) so that probably means we will ship him off. 

Lets also remember we have Europa League travel, Cup games, and the ever hectic PL schedule. We will need a solid rotation at the CB position.

I think we won't sell Cahill for one more season. We will sell Luiz and sell/loan Zouma, bring Rugani and it will leave us with Rugi, Christensen, Rugani, Cahill. If things go very bad there is also Ampadu and Azpi can play CB.

"Inter midfielder Matias Vecino is a prime target for Chelsea once Maurizio Sarri takes over, according to Italian reports."
Seems like we're only link with every player through Sarri, now.

10 minutes ago, ulvhedin said:

I think we won't sell Cahill for one more season. We will sell Luiz and sell/loan Zouma, bring Rugani and it will leave us with Rugi, Christensen, Rugani, Cahill. If things go very bad there is also Ampadu and Azpi can play CB.

I agree completely, I think Cahill will get the JT/Conte treatment. The occasional run out, he will still be "Captain" but very minimal game time. 

I am honestly quite afraid for next season. We haven't signed anybody, our manager situation is not clear yet. Plus, our squad is not exactly great. I rated our squad last year similar or slightly better than pool. They have definitely improve with keita, fabinho and van dijk. Spurs doesn't have many holes in their team. United and city have far more superior squad than ours even without any signing. 

34 minutes ago, communicate said:

I am honestly quite afraid for next season. We haven't signed anybody, our manager situation is not clear yet. Plus, our squad is not exactly great. I rated our squad last year similar or slightly better than pool. They have definitely improve with keita, fabinho and van dijk. Spurs doesn't have many holes in their team. United and city have far more superior squad than ours even without any signing. 

Call me silly but deep down I am optimistic. As Chelsea we always go from good to bad to good and so on. Wouldn't be shocked if we won the league next season :D Well I would but in some way I wouldn't...

26 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

James Rodriguez will not return to Bayern according to sky sports 

We have fresh links with him... Won't get my hopes high anyway but I hope we sell Willian and use the money to complete this deal... Real want €55m

I am highly encouraged by our transfer targets strongly reported by reputable sources. Them being Golovin, Seri, Vecino, Rugani, Higuain and Alisson. Early days and we might not get any of them, but considering the reports it is very likely they are genuine targets and they fit the profile of what we need and what Sarri might need. We have also seen no serious links to any truly crap players like this past January or summer. If by the end of this window the board manages to pull off Sarri and some of those (types of) players, then they will deserve some credit.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

On 6/29/2018 at 8:06 PM, manpe said:

I am highly encouraged by our transfer targets strongly reported by reputable sources. Them being Golovin, Seri, Vecino, Rugani, Higuain and Alisson. Early days and we might not get any of them, but considering the reports it is very likely they are genuine targets and they fit the profile of what we need and what Sarri might need. We have also seen no serious links to any truly crap players like this past January or summer. If by the end of this window the board manages to pull off Sarri and some of those (types of) players, then they will deserve some credit.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Me too mate

In a perfect world I would swap Higuain for Icardi and add a upgrade on Willi but its at least showing that SOMEONE SOMEWHERE has bought into Sarriball and wants to back him up.

That is of course its not all just a load of media bollox cause that would piss me right off.

But the problem we have got won't be fixed in 1 window. But hopefully at least Sarri and our board can get along well enough that he will be able to get SOME players in this window to at least make Sarriball work for us, make a decent enough showing that will capture new targets attention and give the board faith in what he is trying to achieve then we continue strengthening till we are rulers of the known universe!

I'd be content with the players happy,gelling,buying into Sarri style, playing really good football and would be happy with a top 4 this season - lets hope Roman doesn't get trigger happy if we end up with no silverware or a top 4 and we ARE playing good football/.