Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

23 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Messi on two year PSG deal at £1m a week - £104 million to add to his 400million. For kicking a bag of wind round a field 🤪

Its a fucking disgrace in all its shape and form. This will blow big time at some point. FFS how does PSG afford all this, how are they not punished. Ohh and fuck Messi too.......PSG aint a football club anymore, its a brand-

9 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Its a fucking disgrace in all its shape and form. This will blow big time at some point. FFS how does PSG afford all this, how are they not punished. Ohh and fuck Messi too.......PSG aint a football club anymore, its a brand-

It will. PSG are allegedly anticipating it. Winning the Champions League apparently is worth more than the entire club getting sanctioned. 

11 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

It will. PSG are allegedly anticipating it. Winning the Champions League apparently is worth more than the entire club getting sanctioned. 

Messi costs 175 million Euros for 3 years at the most. Lukaku costs probably around 200 million Euros or even higher. 115 mio. Euros is just the fee, I expect couple of millions agent fees (let's say 5 million Euros) and he will probably earn around 24 million without tax (so 12 Mio. net salary approximately, which Fabrizio Romano said will be his salary after tax) and this for 5 years (120 million for 5 years in salary cost). So Lukaku costs 240 million Euros for 5 years in total, while Messi costs 175 million for 3 years. 

Many people will buy a Messi shirt, while I expect that not that many will buy a Lukaku shirt. Messi also means new sponsors. I highly doubt we will attract new sponsors because of Lukaku. PSG made a good deal, if their finances are solid. 

Edited by killer1257

41 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You cant expect much better from them rich khalij arab states.

30 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

Messi costs 175 million Euros for 3 years at the most. Lukaku costs probably around 200 million Euros or even higher. 115 mio. Euros is just the fee, I expect couple of millions agent fees (let's say 5 million Euros) and he will probably earn around 24 million without tax (so 12 Mio. net salary approximately, which Fabrizio Romano said will be his salary after tax) and this for 5 years (120 million for 5 years in salary cost). So Lukaku costs 240 million Euros for 5 years in total, while Messi costs 175 million for 3 years. 

Many people will buy a Messi shirt, while I expect that not that many will buy a Lukaku shirt. Messi also means new sponsors. I highly doubt we will attract new sponsors because of Lukaku. PSG made a good deal, if their finances are solid. 

Their finances aint solid, they have the highest wage bill at close to 360M pounds a year, they dont make anywhere near that amount at all.

44 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

RE Lukaku cost. It's senseless. We signed Costa for  35 mil euros I think. Sold him for bigger money. And he got us two PL titles. With entire team ofc.

We will spend on Lukaku over 200 mil for what? 15 goals a year and keeping ourselves in the top four? You gotta be kidding. He will be expected to deliver titles , just like everyone else. We haven't spent this kind of money to remain where we had been for last couple of seasons. Such an odd transfer. For me little bit scary.  Overpaying for a player to achieve goals he maybe doesn't have the tools to accomplish. Many things can go wrong.

We so need him to hit the ground running, to have every luck in the world and I sincerely wish him that, now when his signing is imminent.

4 minutes ago, laura90 said:

RE Lukaku cost. It's senseless. We signed Costa for  35 mil euros I think. Sold him for bigger money. And he got us two PL titles. With entire team ofc.

Feel free to list the players of Diego Costa's quality who are available for that kind of money today.

Only two years prior the club also signed Hazard for around 30 million, that doesn't mean a player of similar quality is available for anywhere close to that cheap these days. Grealish just went for £100M and his career path so far is worse than Hazard's in 2012 (not to mention Hazard was a better player even at 4 years younger than Grealish now).

Transfer fees and wages have skyrocketed in the last five years to ridiculous amounts, there's absolutely zero point going back almost a decade and comparing a 2021 signing to them as far as the prices go.

When Messi is announced, I am sorry but Pochettino has to win the CL with PSG.

I mean Messi, Neymar and Mbappe upfront, who has a better front 3 than that. We’ve already seen Messi and Neymar in the same team, Mbappe through the middle for them also who is a high level player, looks unbelievable on paper and cannot imagine there being any complications. Throw in Sergio Ramos, who is still very good, in at CB. Another good player in Wjinaldum for MF. Hakimi at RB. Donnarumma too for GK. 

On top of the top of quality they had as it was, he cannot afford any fuck ups in Ligue 1, the domestic cups or even going for the CL now you’d think he’s got to get to the final at least.

Edited by OneMoSalah

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

I mean Messi, Neymar and Mbappe upfront, who has a better front 3 than that. We’ve already seen Messi and Neymar in the same team, Mbappe through the middle for them also who is a high level player, looks unbelievable on paper and cannot imagine there being any complications. Throw in Sergio Ramos, who is still very good, in at CB. Another good player in Wjinaldum for MF. Hakimi at RB. Donnarumma too for GK. 

On top of the top of quality they had as it was, he cannot afford any fuck ups in Ligue 1, the domestic cups or even going for the CL now you’d think he’s got to get to the final at least.

Here is hoping they fail in CL, and when they do fail they will just sack Poch and go grab Conte

French championship became even more meaningless with this transfer if Messi have big balls he had to go in Premer League  not French Farmer League 

in general, what will Messi do at PSG except that he  will take1 million per week  😂

Edited by milka

47 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Here is hoping they fail in CL, and when they do fail they will just sack Poch and go grab Conte

Wait what? So sack Poch, who has won only in France and give a top manager who usually wins, who wants a lot of finances a lot of finances? Do you want PSG to do well or?

PSG look just like a team made on FIFA 21 - gather all the players with the highest rating and wait to win everything  but you know  .....  you need more to win CL not just the best players in one team  ask Citeh 

merlin_188486244_8b1dfb3b-9137-494c-9fd7

Edited by milka

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Poch couldn't even win Ligue 1 last season.

They are a bunch of individuals, not a trio. PSG still have similar issues to last season & seemingly hope they'll be able to outscore everyone. Can easily see a team like Atletico doing a job over them in the Quarters. 

10 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Wait what? So sack Poch, who has won only in France and give a top manager who usually wins, who wants a lot of finances a lot of finances? Do you want PSG to do well or?

Fuck no, but its the reality of things. Lets be honest if Poch cant even win their piss poor league now then he is third rate manager at best.

10 hours ago, milka said:

French championship became even more meaningless with this transfer if Messi have big balls he had to go in Premer League  not French Farmer League 

in general, what will Messi do at PSG except that he  will take1 million per week  😂

We went for Lukaku, who costs more than Messi, while Man City went for Grealish, who also costs more than Messi overall. Also, City will go for Kane. No money left for Messi

9 hours ago, LAM09 said:

Poch couldn't even win Ligue 1 last season.

They are a bunch of individuals, not a trio. PSG still have similar issues to last season & seemingly hope they'll be able to outscore everyone. Can easily see a team like Atletico doing a job over them in the Quarters. 

True and he did have a worse record than Tuchel but he’s had a pre-season now and they’ve had an amazing transfer window in all reality.

If he doesnt win Ligue 1 it would shock the whole footballing world. I think PSG will quite rightly be favourites for the CL this season also, even more so if the front 3 gels because it is going to be lethal. I mean look at Neymar-Suarez-Messi under Enrique, theres the potential for that level of output. And don’t tell me Luis Enrique is a better manager than Pochettino because he is not..

Atletico? Really? Whilst a good side I’d be shocked, even more so shocked if that PSG team don’t click together too and cannot get into the last 4 at least. If I were a betting man and they get out of the group’s convincingly I’d be thinking they will go very far.

27 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Fuck no, but its the reality of things. Lets be honest if Poch cant even win their piss poor league now then he is third rate manager at best.

But do you really think he wont win the league now? I mean Lille beat PSG in the super cup but it wasn’t exactly the same team they will play most weeks. Poch is a good manager, doesn’t have the medals to be considered elite but a good manager nonetheless.