Non-Chelsea Transfer Pub

Hamilton

Honestly Danilo is the typical player to join Real Madrid when they have two or three bad results. It is a nonsense signing. Real Madrid has Carvajal which is your Academy and may well be its law-Back for more or less years. Maybe Carvajal is not the best in the world but he has a more than acceptable level.

Real Madrid is as simple as this. They have no project ever, they only know how to generate noise. They just are fixed at certain results without analyzing in depth.

James is a great player, but does not make sense to sign him when Real Madrid has a midfield with Kross - Modric - Isco and also Xabi Alonso in the summer before his arrival at Bayern Munich. Real Madrid only knows collecting trading cards like a little children.

Regarding Danilo I prefer Fabinho (Monaco) by far. Same capacity offensively, better defensively and more tactical sense capability. In addition to Brazilian and young. If I could choose I'd rather sign Fabinho by 5/10 million pounds.

Regards.

I want to sign Rabiot. He'd be a good fill in for Fabregas. It'd rob Tottenham of a target. My thought is over.

I'll rather go all out for Koke. He has consistent assists record every season without losing the ball carelessly.

I'm not sure what our team needs the most for next season. We had a few problems this season.

1. No quality on the same level as starters on the bench. (except luis)

2. Slow centerbacks who can't hold their own against one fast attacker, so if Matic has a bad game, our defense collapses.(Varane?)

3. We were physically bullied by a lot of teams in midfield. The old Chelsea I know could be outplayed but we were never bullied or outfought in the midfield. We need size and energy in some matches. We missed a David luiz besides Matic. (pogba, Andre Gomes)

4. We need a long range shooter in this team and it has to be a CM or AM. It's unacceptable the way we're too shy to take shots making it easy to defend us. (pogba, Andre Gomes)

5. We need another intelligent midfielder who can still tackle incase fabregas is marked out of the game. No one can provide creativity except hazard when fabregas is marked. (Koke, cabaye)

6. We need another goalscorer on the right wing. (reus)

It would be a perfect window if we get

Pogba /Andre Gomes

Koke

Reus

Varane /make ivanovic CB

But since we can't get all I'm not sure which two players we need that would improve our team the most.

We missed a David luiz besides Matic.

Zouma? I'm serious, with the right training... he has the physicality of Luiz, even if he is more defensive minded. Alongside Matic, he could sweep more while Matic can cover ground further up the pitch.

Zouma? I'm serious, with the right training... he has the physicality of Luiz, even if he is more defensive minded. Alongside Matic, he could sweep more while Matic can cover ground further up the pitch.

He certainly has the physicality but I'm not sure if he can master positioning properly. It's not easy if its not natural to you

RW - willian. To early to judge cuadrado

CB - no doubt we will.

ST (for Drogba) - bamford. I admit I have seen him hust 3 Times this season but u can say that Atm, hr is better.

CM - to do that, we need to be rid of oscar the great.