Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need to sell Boshitwa because he is doing my noodle in... all he ever seems to do is cross cross cross, and it never goes anywhere, and we just lose the ball!! Ivanovic is so much better in his position... and I know he's injured at the moment, but I was wishing he was there at RB instead of Boshitwa!!

Overall... our performance was shocking... as far as I'm concerned, there was only 1 half of football to watch for me today! I'm actually glad I missed the first half judging from some other bretheren's viewing of it...

... great, we drop yet another 2 points and let Arsenal into the top 4... good going .... good fucking going ...

I'm pissed off... but I'll feel better in a minute!

I just don't understand the last sub. 1-1, less than 10 minutes to go and you bring on Ferreira? Okay, Lukaku is still very 'raw' and his first touch his poor, but at least it's a striker and even with his limited capabilities, he's an extra force up front and very useful for set-pieces.

Or bring Josh in for some extra creativity.

That's where AVB lost me.