Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

Not really, Kostas. That was last year, against Arsenal at the Bridge. We were leading two to nil, and then, a bit before the 80th minutes, Alex picked up an injury and we had already made our three substitutions - So Drogba played with Terry for the last 15 minutes remaining. And he was pretty good, to say the least.

Corrected then. Guess Alex's goal was so good the win counts as a high-scoring one for my memory :xmascool:

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Nando has a start. Didi isn't getting any younger, so might even enjoy a little rest.

He'll have his time in Jan. Right now, we can't afford to go three games without a win if we want to stay in the top 4, so we need to play our best options up front i.e. Drogba.

He'll have his time in Jan. Right now, we can't afford to go three games without a win if we want to stay in the top 4, so we need to play our best options up front i.e. Drogba.

Exactly if we go a load up say send him on but seeing as we have players in form not worth the risk really

We must win this game.I think that we haven't won against team in England in this season so far.They will play better than against man.unt and I'm sure in that.They must win points and its more than local derby.The good news is that Luiz will be fit for this game.The bad news is that Ramires is suspended.Bossi probably will start cause Ivanovic isn't fit.So Bossi-Luiz-Terry-Cole

In the half line with suspended Ramires Lampard should start.Maybe:Meireles-Romeu-Lampard

I think the players in front are clear.Torres will have his time in January how Luiz said,so Danny-Drogba-Mata

Hope for good derby match,with win for us.Hope for that not our team to start play after they coincide a goal or to stop playing after we score one goal.