Chelsea 1-1 Fulham

BlueLion.

You have to ask what exactly did he do to be treated like this? If JT is injured against Fulham and we have to play Kalou at CB I will be blaming AVB for his poor planning.

He handed in his transfer request, and if the coach thinks that Alex is not a squad member anymore, then AVB is right not to consider playing Alex. And I don't think that Kalou's gonna play at CB...

• Replies 672
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He handed in his transfer request, and if the coach thinks that Alex is not a squad member anymore, then AVB is right not to consider playing Alex. And I don't think that Kalou's gonna play at CB...

You never know, kalou is a versatile player :P

As much as i appreciate that Chalobah will be a terrific player for us in the future, he really is not ready IMO. Only his physique is holding him back and as a centre back it is imperative that you are strong. Any other position would probably be OK for a small 17 year old to play in but centre back is very important in stopping goals being scored and I fear that he is not ready for Premier League action yet.

Playing Chalobah would be the best option in my opinion. We need Romeu in the middle and I wouldn't risk Bos in there again.

No, no, no. Chalobah is not ready. We have better options.

Ferreira, Cole, Romeu or Bosingwa at CB are all better shouts.