Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Torres was not that bad.

Not in terms of what he did with the ball. But what he did without the ball. Chased after things that weren't there to be won just to run around a bit. And when the ball was near him, HE DIDNT GIVE A FUCK!!! Mata and Meireles were amazing today, chasing after balls throughout the entire 90 mins. And Torres comes on and all he has to do is do something for 12 odd minutes and he can't be fucking arsed.

Francozola mate I think that you are rather harsh on Torres I thought he made a pretty good cross to the back post tha dan was close ,good cut back into the box and had a crack up forward to press which if you have a look at it he was the only forward up there for those last 7-10 mins

Drogba was clearly exhausted and having hardly any impact on the game, but I'd rather have left him on the pitch than witness that RUBBISH by Torres.

Francozola mate I think that you are rather harsh on Torres I thought he made a pretty good cross to the back post tha dan was close ,good cut back into the box and had a crack up forward to press which if you have a look at it he was the only forward up there for those last 7-10 mins

No mate I'm just so frustrated by his lack of effort

His heart is just not in it. And I can't fucking stand it. Mata was chasing balls all over the pitch!

JT was outstanding. Bosingwa was great, I had serious doubts but he really pulled through. I thought Meireles was good as well.

And Paulo, a truly inspiring performance if you take it into account that this was his first game of the season.

Rambo seriously needs to learn how to finish, it's holding him back.

Not too satisfied with just one point as I thought we deserved more, but nevertheless, I'm very happy with the heroic display from Terry and Cole.

I am absolutely disgusted by Torres' "cameo" today. Pathetic display. No emotion, no effort. He conveniently chased after balls that he had no chance of getting to - in order to seem as if he was "working for the team". Rubbish player. Absolute SHIT.

Very satisfied with our display against what is a terrific Spurs side and considering Luiz and Ivanovic were both out and we were playing jokers in Ferreira and Bosingwa in defense.

Cech made up for that gaffe by saving Sandro's deflected shot.

Overall, yes, it's two points dropped, but I'm definitely satisfied

Yes, what the fuck is wrong with him? The manager gives him a chance to prove himself and he doesn't even want to head the ball, and when he gets the ball he just tries to dribble past five defenders and loses out.

having 10 minutes would not suite ANYONE! his first touch on the ball he sent in a good cross, didnt get any chances after that...

HE wasnt the reason why we drew... so idk why you guys are all pissed off, it was his first match in a month!!!!! damn...

im getting off before all this stupid torres stuff comes up.....again...for no reason... :doh:

I am absolutely disgusted by Torres' "cameo" today. Pathetic display. No emotion, no effort. He conveniently chased after balls that he had no chance of getting to - in order to seem as if he was "working for the team". Rubbish player. Absolute SHIT.

Very satisfied with our display against what is a terrific Spurs side and considering Luiz and Ivanovic were both out and we were playing jokers in Ferreira and Bosingwa in defense.

Cech made up for that gaffe by saving Sandro's deflected shot.

Overall, yes, it's two points dropped, but I'm definitely satisfied

I completely disagree with the part about Torres.

Firstly, he only played 13 minutes +/-. So that's a little time for him to make something.

Secondly, i saw more attitude in him than in his last game, he had one good jump and won the ball, had a couple of good runs etc..

So, i'm not trying to defend Torres, but you can't say those words for a player who only played 13 minutes.