Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

Let's not overreact with Torres shall we? Let's judge him when DD goes to ACON and he actually starts a match. ATM just ignore him :P

I agree, but I honestly believe AVB should give Torres more minutes on the pitch... I mean, come on... he's only getting 5-10 minutes at the end of every game!!

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ramires needs to practice his ass off in finishing....

The amount of goals ive seen him miss not only this season but also last is crazy....

he should have won us the match.

Terry is a king in a non high line game....saved us from losing a bunch of times.... specially extra time.... would have been devastated if they won it at the death.

However, if they did....we deserved it for not taking our numerous chances....

Mata had a bad game today....doesnt happen too often.

Top 4. Cant believe thats our ambition this year. Anyways, since it is, I hope this transition works.... it must....

Torres shouldnt be sold. He was great and will be again.

Chelsea as a club needs to build players again, whether they are off form/ young or whatever....Not just keep thinking about buying players and selling off form players because we have the cash. ...

However, Mikel we dont need to develop anymore....hes been here forever and his passes have become shorter and further backward and he actually is detrimental to our team. Sadly.

Latersssssssssssss.

City got Liverpool & Tottenham home as tough matches in the upcoming six fixtures

United got Arsenal & Newcastle away

tbh cant see either of them dropping too many points

we really need to overtake Spurs for 3rd place sometime in January or Feb. , also considering they got one less played

next month Danny must lead the line

Unless Sturridge scores a hattrick every game in the middle I don't understand why we would sacrifice the goals we get regularly from a non-striker..

EDIT: I now realise you're referring to the fact that Drogba will be away for the AFCON.

Drogba was clearly exhausted and having hardly any impact on the game, but I'd rather have left him on the pitch than witness that RUBBISH by Torres.

No mate I'm just so frustrated by his lack of effort

His heart is just not in it. And I can't fucking stand it. Mata was chasing balls all over the pitch!

not being funny can you blame him when he never gets played

With Drogba at least you know he gives a shit about the club and I am his biggest critic when he is simply strolling around the pitch but he's been showing effort, he's just not physically able to chase down balls like he used to. Torres is fresh and should want to prove something by running and closing defenders down. His work rate is piss poor. I am beginning to see him less and less as a Chelsea player and simply as a "player" on the pitch that has somehow ended up with a Chelsea shirt

I think you guys are being a bit dumb, Torres could have done more but he was far from disgusting, if it was Drogba you would have said that he wasn't ready after not playing or whatever. You guys are being disgusting.

Haha you've been here long enough to know that's not true. Drogba always gets abuse (from at least a few people) if he's poor.

next month Danny must lead the line

I am fully with you on this one. We can't trust this man, we can't. Having him on the team, it's like playing down to ten men. Roman should sell one of his yatchs and splash the money for Hazard. Of course, it is utopic. Though, we really should find a right winger, could it be from the academy or I don't know where, to allow Danni to lead our attacking line during January.

terry was amazing today. just magnificiently superb. cole, meireles were good too. bosingwa , ferreira were more than decent and showed that if u do put your foot down, its hard to concede a goal. i expected a lot more from sturridge, infact expected him to rip kettou into pieces but that certainly dint happen. but the biggest disaapiontment of the day was cech (despite the amazing save). he is supposed to be one of the best goalkeepers in the world but just cant feel it. even after conceding goals, he does not seem to be angry as is the case with most keepers but infact his body language says to get on with the game.

anyways hope iva is fine, if not can we include alex for the next match?

OK FINE enough from me about Torres I'm just not caring about him any more. He will get his chance when Drogba goes to ACN and if he performs then I will take this back but until then....

I haven't mentioned JT yet.. what a performance! He started off shaky and I was worried that the crowd were going to get to him but as the game settled down a little and we got into it, he did the same and slowly became more and more dominant and finished with a magnificent performance. Well done JT