Tottenham 1-1 Chelsea

James

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not overreact with Torres shall we? Let's judge him when DD goes to ACON and he actually starts a match. ATM just ignore him :P

i really think u are missing the point. very few people actually would have expected torres to just come off the bench and score. it is his attitude that concerns most. not celebratin on the lampard penalty, when iva went out lampard and all the subs were concerned and were askin him the problem but i dont even see torres move and then he puts such an uninspiring performance on the ptch when he should have been playin his heart out for a place was just shows that his heart is not into it. mata was chasin balls after being 90 minutes on the pitch.

after today's performance i would say that we definitely need a striker or a right winger in jan(considerin we can push sturridge in the center without much problem)

Unless Sturridge scores a hattrick every game in the middle I don't understand why we would sacrifice the goals we get regularly from a non-striker..

EDIT: I now realise you're referring to the fact that Drogba will be away for the AFCON.

yes that was my reason...

Our midfield looked so much better without Frank I must say :( Meireles and Ramires worked their arses out there! Only if Ramires had better finishing we could've won it...

I know! Gotta be crappy for him in a 'they dont miss me way'

Could've won it..but so easily could've lost it...a point not a bad result really and we aint won there in yonks so win been a shocker...

Good performance though!Some dodgy moments but those aside...why couldnt we play like that Saturday?!?! Annoying times

Hey ho..

Yes. If a player wants to play they shouldn't dawdle about the pitch looking completely uninterested they should prove they want and deserve a place in the first team.

the guy has no confidence at all surley you can see that, i aint saying that he was amaing today but apart from drogba hitting the post and crossing for danny in 75 mins he was on the pitch what did he do thats all im saying, people keep digging a torres but lets not forget drogba aint playing out of this world either, if it wernt for danny who would be scoring our goals??

let him start on monday and get a run in jan when drogba goes to ACN. I think all he needs is some faith from AvB and the fans aswell

again this is just my view on things not saying anybodys right or wrong!!

ramires was poor only with his finishing his work rate was fantastic

Think he could have gotten into the game more in the 2nd half when we were clearly the more dominant team. He made a couple of decent runs but he's been better imo

if he dont them Fabio needs a slap lol

Wouldnt surprise me though for some reason he gets overlooked

Considering as well we aint seen Ferria for yonks he had a pretty good game...end of the day we could've won it but if it werent for JT we could've lost it...tough game out the way! And we didnt concede last minute hurrah!

Mata unfortunately wasn't able to get in the game that much but amazing effort by the little man today. Never stopped running :yes:

This is always the case with Mata in big games. Mata on the left wing is fine against the inferior sides but in big games, he needs to be played in the middle. Whenever he was moved to the middle due to tactial changes in a big game, he was our main man. He's not a winger.