Chelsea 2-1 Man City

BlueLion.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was like this is a completely false story. They should get their money back from the informant and refund the readers.

Two stories in the sun this week that have been false..All I said was the bench will celebrate when you celebrate..something along those lines..

thanks!!! glad he said that because the media really went to town with that story

Still buzzing!!! And it's only 6am here! I feel like I've had 10 cups of coffee haha

I fucking knew it! Wonderful display from the lads, that's what I want to see from the boys! I've recorded AVB's and Lampard's interviews, they'll be up either tonight or in the morning, but I think they'll make it tonight :)

Result - Chelsea WIN

Full-time score (Chelsea goals for first) - 2-1 to Chelsea

Chelsea's first goalscorer - Drogba

FUCK 'EM ALL! FUCK 'EM ALL! UNITED, CITY AND LIVERPOOL! CUZ WE ARE THE CHELSEA AND WE ARE THE BEST, SO FUCK ALL THE REST!

At the end of the match, there was a big hug from the players that shows what AVB and Chelsea are all about!

Wonderful performance from the SB faithful, truly a wonderful monday night!

I love the fact we didn't concede for 92 minutes as well. Big hand to all the players on the pitch for that. We were up against a team that drills goals into the net like its nothing and we essentially kept them scoreless for an entire game outside the first 2 minutes. All this without our CB. Another thing, they really didn't threaten the goal with 10 or 11 men which was even more pleasing. Outside of that first goal I didn't really feel they had any opportunities.

It's 8:45am here on my side of Australia, what a great way to start the day.

Romeu was immense. His tackles were clean, and he NEVER seemed under pressure while making passes, even when being closed down by 2-3 Citeh players. Signs of a true great in the making. I want our next acquisition to be that footballing Gold mine called La Masia, even a replica in London will do.

Sturridge showed why he's the future. I think AVB also demonstrated that both Meireless and Lamps are both so important going forward.

I think Neville put it nicely at the end, its about the squad, and not about the starting XI. An awesome team effort, boy I'm so over the moon that I seriously cannot find fault in any of our players tonight.

FRANKTASTIC get in MASSIVE win lets keep this ball rolling into next saturday.

Also yaya is a cunt to me now what the hell was he playing at used to rate him as a player now i dont silly wanker

Also lets all jam to this

CAREFREE

Wicked song after a win! :) i agree Yaya is a disgrace, kicking Mata like that, then the slap, what a complex! How did he not get a yellow?! grrr

SING FREE!