Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

45 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

And they lost! Let's see if Dortmund choke again 😂

Would be classic Dortmund to stumble at the very first hurdle again. Dortmund choked away a title in Augsburg before, totally can see them doing so again. But with the Schalke draw today, Augsburg are on the beach, so I doubt they will show up. The tricky one will be Mainz, who always raise their game vs the big boys and might still play for an EL spot next week. That being said, this is the first time I am confident we will have a new bundesliga champion for the first time in over a decade. You can basically feel how everyone here is yearning for it.

Absolutely ridiculous how Bayern sacked Nagelsmann only to hire agent Tuchel to shit away all three titles. Damn that would be sweet. Bayern without titles is one of the best possible consolations for the torrid season we had.

4 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

Would be classic Dortmund to stumble at the very first hurdle again. Dortmund choked away a title in Augsburg before, totally can see them doing so again. But with the Schalke draw today, Augsburg are on the beach, so I doubt they will show up. The tricky one will be Mainz, who always raise their game vs the big boys and might still play for an EL spot next week. That being said, this is the first time I am confident we will have a new bundesliga champion for the first time in over a decade. You can basically feel how everyone here is yearning for it.

Absolutely ridiculous how Bayern sacked Nagelsmann only to hire agent Tuchel to shit away all three titles. Damn that would be sweet. Bayern without titles is one of the best possible consolations for the torrid season we had.

It's inevitable. Dortmund seem unbeatable when the pressure is off them, but crumble the moment it is. 

The last bit is spot on. It would be two fingers to the former players making trigger-happy decisions.

41 minutes ago, NikkiCFC said:

Come on Dortmund! It's time. 

Dortmund-Mainz 0-1

Köln-Bayern 0-1

So far TT winning it.

I don't know what would make look Buli look a worse league.. Same team wins 11 in a row or a weak team like Dortmund win it.