Bundesliga Thread

Amblève.

• 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, Vesper said:

FUCK

by far the biggest fail in terms of management hiring we had

he will take Bayern back up to monster level, the bloke is a genius

Funny thing is that I bumped into him a few months ago when I wanted to go shopping and I asked him about Chelsea and he said that there were talks but "it didnt feel right" 😭

5 hours ago, Gundalf said:

Funny thing is that I bumped into him a few months ago when I wanted to go shopping and I asked him about Chelsea and he said that there were talks but "it didnt feel right" 😭

ah, you are a Salzburger?

Salzburg Old Town (Aldstadt), Salzburg: photos, how to get there, where is  it located | Planet of Hotels

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

ah, you are a Salzburger?

Salzburg Old Town (Aldstadt), Salzburg: photos, how to get there, where is  it located | Planet of Hotels

I studied and lived in Salzburg for 5 years but Im in Linz. Ig he was here bc at that day the national team was playing in Linz and he and a few other RB Salzburg guys where at a restaurant just down the street.

25 minutes ago, Gundalf said:

I studied and lived in Salzburg for 5 years but Im in Linz. Ig he was here bc at that day the national team was playing in Linz and he and a few other RB Salzburg guys where at a restaurant just down the street.

I love Linzer Augen 💙💙💙💙

Linzer Augen • Rezept • GUSTO.AT

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I love Linzer Augen 💙💙💙💙

Linzer Augen • Rezept • GUSTO.AT

Linzer Augen are my main cause of increasing weight during christmas holidays 😡

Dont forget Linzer Torte 🤣 - not for everyone, but if u like the style, its great

Linzer Torte Rezept - [ESSEN UND TRINKEN]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Kinda crazy that with all the player sales Leipzig has year after year nobody has snatched Dani Olmo. Great player. I know one of the Spanish giants tried recently but that no big PL side has signed him is very surprising.