Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

to this money thing...dortmund wanted to pay lewandowski 7-8 million euros. i dont think that he will earn much more at Bayern. he went there because of the titles. dortmund in the near future will have no chance against Bayern (or a minimal one), becuase Bayern is just the strongest club in Germany, especially financial wise. nobody can match wit them. futhermore they are getting Guaridola as a coach etc.

they dont went there for the money. thats just an argument whining BVB fans would name. Bayern is just a much much bigger club than Dortmund is. you know, beside this seaosn, dortmund was nothing international wise. now they are coming back. but they are still lightyears behind Munich.

I'm going to make an absolutely bold prediction (really bold), and say you're a Bayern fan

I'm going to make an absolutely bold prediction (really bold), and say you're a Bayern fan

no. i hate them (especially hoeneß and rummenigge). but i can still look at things quite objective.

I dont think he's that good, certainly not as good as Cavani or Falcao. Don't think Dortmund will have too much trouble replacing him.

Smh. Replacing the best Bundesliga striker of the last 2 seasons won't be difficult because fuck logic.

to this money thing...dortmund wanted to pay lewandowski 7-8 million euros. i dont think that he will earn much more at Bayern. he went there because of the titles. dortmund in the near future will have no chance against Bayern (or a minimal one), becuase Bayern is just the strongest club in Germany, especially financial wise. nobody can match wit them. futhermore they are getting Guaridola as a coach etc.

they dont went there for the money. thats just an argument whining BVB fans would name. Bayern is just a much much bigger club than Dortmund is. you know, beside this seaosn, dortmund was nothing international wise. now they are coming back. but they are still lightyears behind Munich.

No, Dortmund were never gonna pay him that much money. If you knew shit about Dortmund's financial situation you'd know that they can't afford such a big contract on their payroll. They couldn't even pay Götze the money he wanted when they were in talks for an extension, which led to Dortmund luring him by adding that buy-out clause in his last contract with Borussia which Bayern infamously made use of.

^ yes, they did. they offered him a contract with 7-8 m a year according to reports. it was their last effort to keep hold of him, but he rejeceted it.

i know definetly "shit" abour their financial situation. here is the source: they have offered him 7 m brutto

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/robert-lewandowski/schmutzige-schlacht-um-bvb-star-30155036.bild.html

so, who doesnt knows shit? me or you?

^ yes, they did. they offered him a contract with 7-8 m a year according to reports. it was their last effort to keep hold of him, but he rejeceted it.

i know definetly "shit" abour their financial situation. here is the source: they have offered him 7 m brutto

http://www.bild.de/sport/fussball/robert-lewandowski/schmutzige-schlacht-um-bvb-star-30155036.bild.html

so, who doesnt knows shit? me or you?

Lmao. You lost all your credibility by referring to Bild.

Every one seems to think Bungesliga next year is a forgone conclusion (with good reason i guess).

Am i the only one that thinks (if Klopp buys good to replace those two) they could surprise a few people? As was alluded to above Klopp will be pretty hurt by what Gotze and Lewa have done, he will be more determined than ever to win it.

They have a good enough team even without those two, if they get Eriksen/KDB and scout well for Lewa's replacement, they could just surprise every one.

Don't write Dortmund off just yet.

Lmao. You lost all your credibility by referring to Bild.

yes. to the paper who exclusively reported the götze deal and knew that lewandowski had a agreement with bayern before everyone else knew it. you are right. you are surely way more credible and have more knowledge into the inside of both clubs sry. or maybe you are a cousin of lewandowski?

Bild have really good contacts to Bayern. and futhermore they have been spot on in the Lewandowski case mostly.

Outside chance that Lewis will join us, because Dortmund wouldn´t want to sell to Bayern anymore ?

than he will stay one year and go for free.

I dont think he's that good, certainly not as good as Cavani or Falcao. Don't think Dortmund will have too much trouble replacing him.

You said it like you are 100% certain. Think really, he has scored around 35 goals this season and you don't think they will have trouble replacing him. whatever.gif Logic please

yes. to the paper who exclusively reported the götze deal and knew that lewandowski had a agreement with bayern before everyone else knew it. you are right. you are surely way more credible and have more knowledge into the inside of both clubs sry. or maybe you are a cousin of lewandowski?

Bild have really good contacts to Bayern. and futhermore they have been spot on in the Lewandowski case mostly.

Yes, I consider a newspaper, that is producing more shit on a daily basis than a herd of cows in Tirol, is as populist as Jörg Haider was and reported last year that Lewandowski's deal to United is about done, unreliable.

We all know about Bayern's and Hoeneß's connections to Bild, so Bild reporting about it first didn't come as a surprise at all.

Every attempt to "defend" Bild is condemned to fail. It's just as if you're trying to prove that the Daily Mail is a good newspaper. It's not possible.

I realy liked both Gotze and Lewa but this is one big fuck you to Klopp and Bvb. They were basicaly one family and Bvb was meant to reach sucess in next few years with Gotze and Lewa (perhaps even ahead of Bayern, should consider that Ribery, Robben, Lahm are not youngest).

Its not like Ajax where players ala Eriksen will leave due to unable to get trophies, but Bvb has all potential to reach it. What is better to be young succesful player (like Gotze or Lewa) and see their club reach biggest heights of european football at same time? Bvb is not one time wonder, they have great coach, stadium, players, chemistry and mentality.

If you LOVE club there is only one thing that will make you leave are TROPHIES. But Bvb had all chances to get them, so it is about money? Why? If that so, then leave and move to england, spain etc. not to biggest rival. That is extremely disrespectful and no money in world covers that if you love the boyhood club and then betray it like that.

People say that Falcao etc is cunt, but personaly I think that Gotze and Lewa are one of biggest cunts of last decade. Its like Messi joining Real ffs. Secretly hoping they fail monumentaly or at least BVB fucks Bayern in next few seasons (even that is highly impossible). Even if Dzeko and Eriksen or whoever join Bvb, it wont be same for the club, nor for Klopp. On other hand, we have seen that Kagawa and Sahin were nearly best in BuLi at their time, but in ManU and Real they are just backups. And what is with Bayern who already has Kross (and Shaqiri) in CAM position and Manđo as striker? Why the fuck they need Gotze and Lewa just to fuck up Bvb or what? So disrespectful and cuntish. Actualy there is more respect between Real-Barca and they are pretty lunatic at times...But in the end, decision is on Gotze/Lewa and they should go fuck themselves for doing this to their ''creators'' Klopp and Bvb.

#respectBVB

Dortmund is actually in a very strong financial position. They have a revenue of 215 million euros last year while having a wage bill of only 80 million euros. They've been a bit too prudent with their money I think and will in the future start offering more competitive wages. What I heard is that they were willing to pay both Gotze and Lewandowski, but it unfortunately seems too late now.

@BlueLyon,

If they get Eriksen that will go a long way to replace Gotze and if his time with Wolsburg is anything to go by, Dzeko will be more than capable of doing the buisness back in the Bundesliga.

If BVB buy well this summer it won't be a one horse race in Germany next season, believe me.

Yes, I consider a newspaper, that is producing more shit on a daily basis than a herd of cows in Tirol, is as populist as Jörg Haider was and reported last year that Lewandowski's deal to United is about done, unreliable.

We all know about Bayern's and Hoeneß's connections to Bild, so Bild reporting about it first didn't come as a surprise at all.

Every attempt to "defend" Bild is condemned to fail. It's just as if you're trying to prove that the Daily Mail is a good newspaper. It's not possible.

you are contradicting yourself by saying, that hoeneß and bayern have connections to Bild and then not trusting them in the lewandowski case or describing them as not credible. Bild are often reporting s#it, but they are also often spot on with their repots- especially with Bayern.

i am not defending them. i am just saying, that they have their sources and they have good knowledge in Bayern internas.

you are contradicting yourself by saying, that hoeneß and bayern have connections to Bild and then not trusting them in the lewandowski case or describing them as not credible. Bild are often reporting s#it, but they are also often spot on with their repots- especially with Bayern.

i am not defending them. i am just saying, that they have their sources and they have good knowledge in Bayern internas.

No.

There's a hell of a difference between being fed with information when a club like Bayern feels like doing so and having an own "insider" that is acting at their will in the club.

http://www.football-espana.net/31261/‘no-bayern-lewandowski-deal’

If you want Lewandowski apparently there's still hope as Klopp says there has been no official offer from Bayern just a lot of talk from their camp and he's going to put an end to it in the next day or two. Be prepared for "cash plus De Bruyne" articles in the coming days if that happens.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You