Robert Lewandowski

NiclasCFC

Here we go.

Borussia Dortmund will not sell Robert Lewandowski to Bayern Munich

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11890/8767429/Borussia-Dortmund-will-not-sell-Robert-Lewandowski-to-Bayern-Munich

Robert Lewandowski's move to Bayern Munich is off, according to Borussia Dortmund chief

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/bundesliga/10109192/Robert-Lewandowskis-move-to-Bayern-Munich-is-off-according-to-Borussia-Dortmund-chief.html

United could strike for Lewandowski after Dortmund chiefs deny him Bayern switch

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2338373/Robert-Lewandowski-NOT-allowed-Bayern-Munich-transfer.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

United target Lewandowski won't join Bayern

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/sport/story/211587.html

Reports: No Lewandowski move

http://msn.foxsports.com/foxsoccer/bundesliga/story/reports-borussia-dortmund-rules-out-robert-lewandowski-move-to-bayern-munich-060913

Club president: Borussia Dortmund to hold firm, keep Robert Lewandowski from Bayern Munich

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/06/09/robert-lewandowski-transfer-rumors-bayern-munich-borussia-dortmund-germany-manchester-united/

He's just gonna join them next year for free..

Don't think there are too many chances that he'll come here since he made it clear he wants Bayern.

there is still a chance of getting Lewy, there are risks for him to stay at Dortmund for 1 more year, as there is no guarantee that Bayern will still want him, alot can happen in 1 year! he will also know he has no chance at Dortmund to win the Bundesliga so may see it as a waste if time to stay in Germany, maybe Jose could lure him here! i think there is certainly a possibility that he could move this summer to the PL..

there is still a chance of getting Lewy, there are risks for him to stay at Dortmund for 1 more year, as there is no guarantee that Bayern will still want him, alot can happen in 1 year! he will also know he has no chance at Dortmund to win the Bundesliga so may see it as a waste if time to stay in Germany, maybe Jose could lure him here! i think there is certainly a possibility that he could move this summer to the PL..

Not sure if I want a player who only wants to play for Bayern and he's a Chelsea player only because he couldn't join Bayern, and all he'll think about is when he could move to Bayern.

Not sure if I want a player who only wants to play for Bayern and he's a Chelsea player only because he couldn't join Bayern, and all he'll think about is when he could move to Bayern.

well we dont know for sure that he only wants to join Bayern! thats what has been reported but doesnt mean its ture. Hazard only joined us because we won the CL and offered him a lot of money!

well we dont know for sure that he only wants to join Bayern! thats what has been reported but doesnt mean its ture. Hazard only joined us because we won the CL and offered him a lot of money!

I think he said his dream was to go to Bayern .

Hazard saw the potential in this team and the winning mentality and the "project" that we're making here, that's why he joined IMO.

We should seize this opportunity

1. get 25mil lewandowski (instead of 63mil cavani). I prefer cavani but He's not that bad, he plays in a dortmund system which is similar to how mourinho's madrid play. Dortmund will rather sell him to us for 15mil than to bayern for 40mil. Easy candy I say...

2. save some money to buy derossi and hernanes(lazio playmaker) of brazil to solve our pivot issues,

3. get KDB to play the right side (like he does for belgium)

and we've solved all issues in the team with money saved and well spent.

.........Hernanes....derossi............

KDB/oscar..........Mata...........Hazard

................Lewandowski..............

Subs: Lukaku, cahill, Lampard, Moses, Ramires

#Wecomingfortheleaguetitlebitches

I think he said his dream was to go to Bayern .

Hazard saw the potential in this team and the winning mentality and the "project" that we're making here, that's why he joined IMO.

If he signed for us i am sure he would give everything for the shirt!

and do you really think Hazard would have signed for us if we never won the CL?

If he signed for us i am sure he would give everything for the shirt!

and do you really think Hazard would have signed for us if we never won the CL?

I dont, he said it himself cant deny it ... But that means he signed because of our winning mentality IMO. And it's not like he really really wanted to play for a different team but 'settled' for us.

He WANTED to join us.

If Lewa WANTS to come then alright, but he shouldn't 'settle' for us because his Bayern move is off.

Cavani is a more complete striker than Lewandowski and besides we only have a shot of signing him if we offer De bruyne to Dortmund which Mourinho surely won't allow. We should be content with the fact that Mourinho's doing all he can to sign Cavani and forget about Lewandowski. Better to lose more money than a promising player like De bruyne. Better for the club anyway.

We could tell him "sign for us, and after 2 years you will be able to sign for bayern" put a buy out clause of 50M£ on his contract. and that's it.

That's 1 more year to wait for him, but we could offer him big wages

He would discover something during 2 years in london, may be win some trophies and after, he would be okay to settle his place for bayern and we make some profit on him and then, lukaku to be our first choice striker

We could tell him "sign for us, and after 2 years you will be able to sign for bayern" put a buy out clause of 50M£ on his contract. and that's it.

That's 1 more year to wait for him, but we could offer him big wages

He would discover something during 2 years in london, may be win some trophies and after, he would be okay to settle his place for bayern and we make some profit on him and then, lukaku to be our first choice striker

Yeh but what if Bayern doesn't want him after 2 years? They could sign someone else.

At the end of the day, Lewandowski's dream is to play for Bayern..even though it shows a lack of ambition.

No if he wants a stepping stone, then im sure he would be more than welcome at The Emirates.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You