Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though game, but overall good played. Defends a little bit wacky without Terry .And Luiz!, a month ago

people were almost crucifying him, now he is a hero?. And for those who prefer Alex, well thats the way to answer,

superb Luiz!, and also Mata good game, even El Nino did good. Great result great start. Just one thing - didnt

Leverkusens fan made more noise then we did, or is it my tv?. To many business people, we need screaming loud

fans like when we play away from home.

About Luiz and his forward runs as I explained yesterday

Meanwhile, Chelsea manager Andre Villas-Boas reserved special praise for the defender, particularly for his determined attacking play from the back.

He told The Daily Mirror:

"It's not the first time this season that you've seen our centre-halves breaking through, driving with the ball.

"It's something we're proud of: all four of them have that natural technical ability. That led to a superiority in the channel that got us the goal.

"I'm happy. It means the idea that were putting over in training and taking hold. These players have the technical talent to take it out on the pitch."

lol, malouda was good, better than mata for most of the game...

the blacker the player the more hate they seem to get, funny that

you're right ..WE ALL hated Desailly ..Gullit and now hate Ash ,,Ess ,, Drog ...and our new extra hate ,,,LUKAKU ,,can't wait to

give him some serious hate

lol, malouda was good, better than mata for most of the game...

the blacker the player the more hate they seem to get, funny that

I'd rather watch Kalou take on Man City alone then read this again...The amount of stupidity that these 2 sentences have is beyond my belief..

This sucks!

If they feel rob by 40 bucks, then have Chelsea come over to the state, and charge 100 a pot.

I bet you it will be full all the time!

That maybe normal there, but here it is not.

There's only so many price increases you can take..

Guest justin_3d

That maybe normal there, but here it is not.

There's only so many price increases you can take..

If our league was as competitive like EPL, there would have never been no need for me to look at EPL.

It's so poor that i can't fill my soccer crave other then watching international leagues.

Glad that our baseball, basketball, hockey and football are the best in the world! :)