594a409a7592a8a9b8d6ebb.png

Filesonic

FIRST HALF

SECOND HALF

———————————————————————-

WUPLOAD

FIRST HALF

SECOND HALF

Good match, Mata played well again, he's been our best player as of late.

Luiz played well, nice goal from him, but he needs to learn how to read the game better. But that will come with experience i guess.

Meireles done a few decent passes, iv'e been very impressed by him, very good buy in my opinion.

Sturridge is showing us and the manager why he should start more often, he was very composed on the ball, and done a few good passes.

Torres played good, but that's all. I won't go overboard with him, he did have two assists, but i think he should of scored at least one goal in this match. But i was very impressed when in the last minute instead of shooting he decided to set up mata.

Ashley cole, and Cech had great games as usual.

Boswinga played good, but he most definitely needs to work on his crosses.

Lampard played good as well, didn't do anything amazing, but didn't do anything bad either.

Ivanovic was solid at the back as well.

Mikel played good, he hardly ever lost the ball, and he did some good passes.

Overall, it was a good game and a good performance from us. It's good that we're are trying to keep the ball on the ground and play some nice football, every game i can see signs of improvements in the way we play and preform. I cannot wait for the Man united game, hopefully we can prove all these doubters wrong.

The whole team played well, i feel a lot more secure when Mikel is in the side and he must start at old trafford. He makes us a lot harder to score against, he shields the back four, he is also passing the ball forward now which is a bonus.

The whole team played well, i feel a lot more secure when Mikel is in the side and he must start at old trafford. He makes us a lot harder to score against, he shields the back four, he is also passing the ball forward now which is a bonus.

agreed

I agree but I've been high on Mikel since 2 seasons ago... he took a while to adapt to the deep mid position but he's really seemed to have settled in now. On the passing forward comment, anyone who's kept tabs on him knows how competent he is as a passer of the ball. Its ignorant people that complain about him passing sideways or backwards too much when hes been playing a DM role with basically 2 attacking mids his whole career here.