Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I was very happy with Michael Ballack and he was particularly active last night,'' he said. "But I still don't know whether he will play on Tuesday in Chelsea." - Robin Dutt

Looks like he won't be starting the game then, it would be a shame if he failed to get at least a cameo appearance.

I remember reading an article that had an apparent quote with the BL manager saying he would give Micha the "honour of starting the match". Either way he will probably be subbed on or off so he'll get a great reception from the fans :D :D

If it wasn't the fact that we won titles (whih he never really played a massive part in helping us win them) he would be remembered in the same way as Boudewijn Zenden and Emmanuel Petit. Was a waste of space at the club and its embarassing that people are giving him some sort of Chelsea legend status, maybe if your a big fan of marketing then maybe he is a legend bcuase that wasthe onl thing he was useful at the club.

If it wasn't the fact that we won titles (whih he never really played a massive part in helping us win them) he would be remembered in the same way as Boudewijn Zenden and Emmanuel Petit. Was a waste of space at the club and its embarassing that people are giving him some sort of Chelsea legend status, maybe if your a big fan of marketing then maybe he is a legend bcuase that wasthe onl thing he was useful at the club.

You obviously don't recognise class when you see it . Ballack though a world class midfielder was willing to give stability to our midfield

and allow Lampard to flourish in an attacking role . I would also remind you how he dealt so brilliantly with Drogbas strop over not

taking the penalty. Almost worth legendary status for that act alone

I like the German league. Teams all beat each other, the fans are exceptional and they give their own a chance and it really reaps rewards for the national side. They have the model example of how to run a league.

Hope Dortmund beat Arsenal.

Does Ballack take penalties for Leverkusen? Last 2 times we've had a German team at the bridge, Ballack has scored a pen. He scored against us for Bayern in 05 and for us against Werder in 2006. Maybe he'll go for the Hattrick :P