Chelsea 2-0 Bayer Leverkusen

BlueLion.

Lampard looked just as shaky. Mind you, I'll give him some leeway as he came on quite late on and didn't have time to adjust to the pace. He must play though because Rami, Meireles & Mikel is too defensive for me.

If only Malouda was a good player. He could be so useful in the midfield 3.

Are you serious?

• Replies 720
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest justin_3d

AVB played it just like i imagined it!

So AVB:

:clap:

Now to get some problems i think AVB will take a look at in the coming days.

First David Luiz, is great, but he keeps doing too many rash plays. He is a disaster waiting to happen on a big game.

This to me shows me that Ivan, Alex, and Terry should be consider starter for more important games.

Against lower opponents, give David Luiz his game till he controls his rash challenges.

Second, Mikel is descent, but in high tempo games he continues to slow down the game.

So if AVB want a faster game, then i am not sure if Mikel is suited for that.

Last Malouda should also be a super sub like Anelka and Lampard today. I don't think Malouda would be a starter if Ramires is able to play.

Super Sub Malouda, Anelka, Lampard and Drogba should be the aim by January.

And I still feel like our team can do with some magic like Modric. A player like that is the last puzzle we need, i think.

I actually think AVB has something against McEachran.

maybe not he is a solid player but not nearly as far along as young players like cleverly of manure or david hoilet of blackburn..we def needed to send him out on loan but we also need him for depth with champions league, prem and league cup..

we just like him need to be patient he will get his games :yes:

I actually think AVB has something against McEachran.

Why'd you think that? He knows best if McEachran's ready or not. McEachran will get playing time and he will be Chelsea's future but he is EIGHTEEN and we weren't actually toying around with Leverkusen tonight were we? 2-0 was a over the odds result if you look at the chances and press Leverkusen had.

English media makes every 20 year old English player look like next big thing... in comparison take a look at Germany... they could put out 2-3 teams who'd be competetive on international level

I think the beauty and importance of players like mata is that when he starts running and creating play it lifts other players and the crowd. I hope it was the reason behind torres improvement and even anelka's enthusiasm when he came on. People/players start believing and confidence can spread just like our negativity spread last season.

AVB played it just like i imagined it!

So AVB:

:clap:

Now to get some problems i think AVB will take a look at in the coming days.

First David Luiz, is great, but he keeps doing too many rash plays. He is a disaster waiting to happen on a big game.

This to me shows me that Ivan, Alex, and Terry should be consider starter for more important games.

Against lower opponents, give David Luiz his game till he controls his rash challenges.

Second, Mikel is descent, but in high tempo games he continues to slow down the game.

So if AVB want a faster game, then i am not sure if Mikel is suited for that.

Last Malouda should also be a super sub like Anelka and Lampard today. I don't think Malouda would be a starter if Ramires is able to play.

Super Sub Malouda, Anelka, Lampard and Drogba should be the aim by January.

And I still feel like our team can do with some magic like Modric. A player like that is the last puzzle we need, i think.

relax ..have a glass of wine and ENJOY the moment