Deadline Day!

J.F.

Still shit at the back though. We would rip them apart right now if we played them. Di Maria or no Di Maria.

Oh, for sure.

I'd fancy us to blow them off the pitch. I'm just thinking about a Liverpool-like scenario for them where it's not going to matter how shit they are at the back because the fodder of the league will just pull their pants down, bend over, and beg for more.

When they come up against ourselves, City, and even Liverpool though they'll get put in their place.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, for sure.

I'd fancy us to blow them off the pitch. I'm just thinking about a Liverpool-like scenario for them where it's not going to matter how shit they are at the back because the fodder of the league will just pull their pants down, bend over, and beg for more.

When they come up against ourselves, City, and even Liverpool though they'll get put in their place.

The biggest question for United....how do you fit Mata, Rooney, RvP, Di Maria and Falcao in the same XI?

Only Di Maria can play the CM role....one of the other four won't be too pleased!

The biggest question for United....how do you fit Mata, Rooney, RvP, Di Maria and Falcao in the same XI?

Only Di Maria can play the CM role....one of the other four won't be too pleased!

Think It may be RvP. He's not looked good for months now and word is he needs an operation.

Lot of people suggesting Mata but imagine he and Di Maria serving up chances for Falcao and Rooney. Scary attacking options.

Falcao apparently gonna join MU permanently for 65m, but 1st year is a loan due to FFP according to Jorge Mendes.

Yeah read this too.

Falcao's agent: "It is a permanent deal but due to the fair play rules the first year must be a loan." #mufc

So, if Falcao is a loan to meet FFP, that means any other transfers Utd do also have to be loans. Can see this coming back and biting them in the arse in the future when their still being restricted by the Falcao deal..

Nope. A manager wouldn't travel to another country on deadline day, the player would.

Apparently, Wenger is heading to Rome to manage a charity match. :lol:

I feel like it's going to be a nervy deadline day for me just sitting there hoping that our rivals don't pull off any miraculous, big name signings. United and Arse in particular.

Would be a shit deadline day if Arse manage to sign a top striker or DM and United finally sign Vidal.

Oh ye of little faith.

Don't you know that Mourinho is always the best in his second season?

So no matter who brings who, statistics will never be wrong! ?

I think it's fucking great all this. United are running around like fucking lost sheep trying to close a deal for a bloke who doesn't fancy CL football and will be getting 200k a week. Arsenal still have Sanogo and are scratching around at the bottom of a toy box for a striker, all this on the back of City being handed their arses at home by Stoke and us hammering Everton and having the best transfer window for ages.

Keep your 200k a week deadline signings and 63M for Di Maria and I will raise you Diego Costa, Fabregas, Luis and Loic Remy without having sctrach around and go into a fanny fit on deadline day. Happy hunting.

:blue scalf: