Deadline Day!

J.F.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there are not any WC defenders available or even willing to go to united.

Why not just buy a no nonsense CB. Just out of the top of my head, bid for someone like shawcross. Even if they overpay by 5mil for him, they will still be paying just 20mil TOPS.

What the hell is united doing?

there are not any WC defenders available or even willing to go to united.

Why not just buy a no nonsense CB. Just out of the top of my head, bid for someone like shawcross. Even if they overpay by 5mil for him, they will still be paying just 20mil TOPS.

What the hell is united doing?

Vlaar....

Vlaar....

Precisely. There are plenty of options available in PL. I mean just buy an experiemced CB. Evans was struggling mightily controlling and maintaining an organized back 5 plus he has his own problem. Jones and smalling are still pretty young. Blacket and keanee, I don't even expect much. Rojo will struggle to find his feet in pl like 90% of the signing.

Precisely. There are plenty of options available in PL. I mean just buy an experiemced CB. Evans was struggling mightily controlling and maintaining an organized back 5 plus he has his own problem. Jones and smalling are still pretty young. Blacket and keanee, I don't even expect much. Rojo will struggle to find his feet in pl like 90% of the signing.

That's true. There are plenty of options, like when we bought Cahill. Vlaar is Dutch, surprised they aren't even linked to him.

so lets see..

rooney 300k

van persie 250k

di maria 150k (i believe)

falcao 300k

mata 130k

if they got falcao, 1130000 pounds per week is going on those 4 alone.

now lets compare our 5 most important players (As of right now, i consider filipe one of our most important but he hasn't played an awful lot yet)

costa 200k

fabregas 200k

hazard 185k

courtois 60k

matic 75k

we spend 520000 per week on them

the contrast

Guardian are running with the story of City trying to sign Falcao for £55m by making room with disposing Richards, Negredo and Sinclair. Side note - wtf is Sinclair still doing at City? :blink:

Earning money

But this race to falcao is awesome. City have a 50mil £ restriction and they have already bought mangala (32), caballero (6), and fernando (12) for 50. But have raised some money from rodwell (10) and garcia (13). So 32mil £ tp be raised for sinclair, micah and negredo on the deadline day to fund the falcao move. If true then, SHIT JUST GOT INTERESTING. :lol:

Got hacked again? Whats that mean?

Lol no it's photoshopped.

It basically says " Fucking Chicharito stole my transfer to Real Madrid. You're real fucking dead, baby boy, real fucking dead." It's way funnier in Spanish. I think lol.

Lol no it's photoshopped.

It basically says " Fucking Chicharito stole my transfer to Real Madrid. You're real fucking dead, baby boy, real fucking dead." It's way funnier in Spanish. I think lol.

I see. Lol. Probably thats trully what in Falcao minds tough.

Greedy ass should have stayed at Atletico.

He doesn't deserve a club as great as Aletico - should have stayed at River Plate (even they're too good for him, they're a big big club)

Real lose yesterday, expected them to buy 1 or 2 more player before the window shut. No way they just stay quiet after losing heavily to a team like Sociedad.

Chicarito could play as a winger, doesn't he? I couldn't imagine he lead Real attack as a striker in a crucial game. I think they need Falcao more.