• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

----------------------------------Courtoius------------------------------------

????????-------------Luiz---------------------Bruma?-----------Bertrand

------------------------------------Romeu--------------------------------------

----------------McEachran----------------------------Mata--------------------

------Sturridge------------------R.Lukaku------------------------J.Lukaku-------

In a couple of years? ;)

Jordan Lukaku is not really a forward player.

He plays LB or LM.

He looks very prospect full so for Chelsea nothing would be wrong to do bargain with him...

just before he starts playing at Anderlechts 1st team and will cost Millions more :)

Jordan Lukaku is not really a forward player.

He plays LB or LM.

He looks very prospect full so for Chelsea nothing would be wrong to do bargain with him...

just before he starts playing at Anderlechts 1st team and will cost Millions more :)

Yes, from what I have been told he is like a combination of Michel Bastos and Romelu himself, he is a big and physical player but had a quick turn of pace and he is also quite skilful. Maybe Romelu can varify? :D

He's talented, but not yet. He should stay a few more years and gain experience. We already have Sturridge, Davila and Kakuta who need to get their chances.

Totally agree.. though J.Lukaku plays LM, LB.. Give him a few more years at Anderlecht.. and get Romelu to persuade him to join Chelsea in the future..

Cant see It doing any damage bringing him In, I mean he can't be that expensive as It stands on top of which he'd help Romelu settle In and from the little I have seen of him he does look like a more "Athletic" version of his older brother we really do need to start churning out some top quality players from the academy though.

Give him another season there then bring him to Chelsea and let him play in reserves for a season and gain experience.

No in that case I would buy him now. Put him in the reserve team and wait how he develops.

If he (and he surely looks prospect full) plays a great season at Anderlecht (by the way he's still not in the A-team at the moment)... With all the fuzz about the name Lukaku... Chelsea will pay 15 times the price of today!!

but he wants to play for arsenal

I think this is more something between brothers. As his older brother supports Chelsea... that was not available anymore so he choose the next best thing... being Arsenal :). I have always heard that both Romelu & Jordan would love to play in the same team one day. Until now this only happened in a friendly game this summer against Brussels.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwZsqNIrs0E&feature=related

ps: Dennis Praet! A name to remember for the future! And even more Charly Musonda JR !!! :blue scalf:

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You