Jordan Lukaku

Wilson

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe a signing and a couple of years on loan back to Anderlecht?

That way he can stay at his school, which is the sole reason we didn't get his brother for so long, and also gain vital experience in the first team for Anderlecht. A win-win scenario forboth parties, imo.

• 3 months later...

Jordan is most likely to make his European debut tomorrow in the EC game against AEK Athens.

He'll probably start on the bench but I expect him to get a couple of minutes on the left wing!

I'll keep you guys informed on how he did!

• 3 months later...

and? :)

What's his position? Wing?

He played on the left back. But he's able to play as a left winger as well.

Saw him making his debut for Anderlechts first team and he did a really good job! He was really 'present' during the game.

Running up and down the left wing all the time and demanding the ball!!

He showed he has great technical skills by dribbling two defenders with a nice move, followed by a great cross. The fans loved it and after being gone for 8 months, the name of Lukaku was rolling of the stands again. A great moment!

Because of the injury of the 2 main left backs... probably we will see Jordan more frequently on the pitch during the play offs! I will keep you guys posted on how he's doing.

• 7 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You