Juan Mata

Severinb

As we're already witnessing, this is the season Juan Mata topples David Silva's overblown reputation in the PL.

Amen. Silva hasn't done anything of note in about a year. Mata is already as good as Silva, if he keeps this up he will be the better player in no time.

Its as I said. All 3 of our 3 Maestro's cannot be stopped or marked out of the game. 1 or 2 will always boss the game.

Simple maths isn't it? One might have an off-day, hell even two off the boil can happen. But all three at the same time? Impossible.

Just wait until Mata, Oscar and Hazard have a good striker in front of them. It's going to be magic.

Actually I was happy Mata didn't play w/ Spain. I hope he only plays w/ CFC. I don't care about Spanish Ambitions. If they want Silva, then let them have them. We have Mata & we all know what that means for us

I completely agree, I was more highlighting the incredible 6 goals and assists in as many games. I wish we could add terms in players contracts to make them retire from international football when they join us.

Mata wants to become a club legend.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2221498/Juan-Mata-says-wants-Chelsea-legend.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

Chelsea are not short of 'legends' in the current squad, with Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, Petr Cech and Terry firmly in that category.

Mata may be only in his second season at Stamford Bridge but he will surely join those ranks if he maintains the kind of form that has seen him score six goals - and set up many more - in his last five games.

'We have three or four players who are very, very important for us,' Mata said.

'They are legends now at the club because of what they did during eight, nine, 10 years.

'And they are our captains as well, so they are the present and still the future of Chelsea.

'On the other hand, we have young players, for example like me, who want to be as good as them in the history of Chelsea.

'I wish I will be like Frank Lampard or like John Terry in the next years. This is my second year at Chelsea. I really enjoyed the first one.

'It was one of the best in the history of Chelsea. But I think the best is still to come, hopefully.

Mata on last season: 'It was one of the best in the history of Chelsea. But I think the best is still to come, hopefully." (Daily Mail)

I wish I will be like Frank Lampard or like John Terry in the next years.

So wonderful to hear that!

Our fans were owning tottenham supporters so bad this game, especially with the Champions of Europe chant, that was brilliant and tottenham rats couldnt SAY shit about it.I can't even imagine how depressive is to be twatnam supporter, especially this year compared to us, we owned them so bad in FA, then fuked them up winning the holy grail and that actually wasn't enough..We also got the players that were top of their list aka Hazard and Oscar and they also had to sell their best player, AHAHAHAHHA.But when I see their forums (1-2 time a year) they are so full of hatred for us and arse, they deserve everything bad that happened to them, fuking twats bow down to the champions.