Juan Mata

Severinb

The goals in those players terrify me.

Look how much goals SAS scored last season and it helped that they were not in Europe. Even Sterling got 9 league goals. United are in the same position and you can see that trio sharing quite a lot of goals between themselves. So far the 3-4-1-2 formation is a perfect fit to get the best out of Mata and also have RVP and Rooney playing together.

That RVP, Rooney, Mata forward three is going to be very interesting for United next season.

Yep...maybe not quite the same as Ronaldo, Rooney (that younger Rooney), and Tevez but a potentially deadly front-line.

Personally enjoy competing against a team like United in the league...City for all their squad strength don't really seem to have the bottle to convincingly take hold of the league.

IF United wins PL with Mata, I wonder what will be the excuse from Mou or our fans...That he still isnt good enough? Or that Mou simply cant adopt game to certain players...

José said from the very day he sold him there that he KNEW he'd be great in a United shirt. It's expected.

It's not like he was sold because he was a shit, overrated player who would be found out at United. José has said time and time again that Mata is a great player. He just didn't fit the way we played.

Still fucking hate seeing him in that shirt smiling and celebrating with those players. Sickening.

Remember Mata's achillies heels in games for us? City, Leti, Juve, Shacktar. All had powerful midfields.

If Mata hurts us it will be a free kick, in regulation play im almost sure Matic will have the complete measure of him, if LVG picks him that is.

Remember Mata's achillies heels if games for us? City, Leti, Juve, Shacktar. All had powerful midfields.

If Mata hurts us it will be a free kick, in regulation play im almost sure Matic will have the complete measure of him, if LVG picks him that is.

This.

As much as I like Mata and rate him, If he plays against us I can just see Matic puts him in his pocket.

Remember Mata's achillies heels in games for us? City, Leti, Juve, Shacktar. All had powerful midfields.

It's not really about the bigger games though tbh, the RVP-Rooney-Mata combo up front will bag them lots of points against smaller teams.

It's not really about the bigger games though tbh, the RVP-Rooney-Mata combo up front will bag them lots of points against smaller teams.

True but then again did you see how much United struggled when they were pressed yesterday? I don't think they're defensively secure at all.

True but then again did you see how much United struggled when they were pressed yesterday? I don't think they're defensively secure at all.

They aren't, and that's because they have very average CBs. Still can't believe they haven't brought in one or two top class ones.

I cannot believe they're going into a season with Smalling-Evans-Jones as their CBs. Although I suppose with just 38 games to bother about, there are two ways to maintain a title push, like Liverpool showed last season. Herrera will be a fine addition for them.

Well ManU got only five shots in this match three of them blocked (all of which out of the box) and the two goals, I'm not shaking on my knees as it stands regarding their attack.

Are you speaking of the match between Lpuke? If so, please take notice that RVP didn't play. IMHO that attack will be better w/ him involved.....just saying RVP>>>>Chicarito

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/juan-mata-2014-2015-performances.394002/page-2

Some absolute beauts on there. :D

I missed it, but my friend said that it was Mata that was chasing Ki for the first goal and then just stopped. Poor if true - was below par today.
It wasn't until Gerrard gave him a head start and caught in that game in the US that I realized how slow Mata is, and in this system the game is just passing him by way too often, he can't seem to make any space for himself.
He is so slow, didn't have any impact. Is it just a fitness issue?
Poor display from Mata. Really needs to offer a lot more than he did. Noticeable how little effort he puts in off the ball compared to the others

:getin: :getin: :getin:

http://www.redcafe.net/threads/juan-mata-2014-2015-performances.394002/page-2

Some absolute beauts on there. :D

I missed it, but my friend said that it was Mata that was chasing Ki for the first goal and then just stopped. Poor if true - was below par today.
It wasn't until Gerrard gave him a head start and caught in that game in the US that I realized how slow Mata is, and in this system the game is just passing him by way too often, he can't seem to make any space for himself.
He is so slow, didn't have any impact. Is it just a fitness issue?
Poor display from Mata. Really needs to offer a lot more than he did. Noticeable how little effort he puts in off the ball compared to the others

:getin: :getin: :getin:

LOLZ

surprise surprise Mata is slow and does look unift.

Why did we sell him again?