Juan Mata

Severinb

HA! David Moyes, what an idiot! In the words of Ibrahimovic, 'you don't buy a Ferrari and drive it like a Fiat!'

Where is that JayC chap now? I expect we won't see him for a while! :D

I'm assuming that Ibra and your good self are unaware that Ferrari are 90% owned by Fiat.

Good to see that Mata has solved all of Man Utd's problems though :lol:

It always make me feel a little sad when i see mata playing for manu...really liked him..his simple and direct pass that destroyed defences...... :cry:

And then i see him trying to pass to welbeck.....the joy!!Alls well in the world... :dance::getin:

And then i see moyes sending welbeck and pushing rooney into midfield....fletcher looks on from bench.... :blink::fainthv9:

Now i feel sad again....mata deserves to play atleast in europa!! :doh:

Can we put a cheeky bid on Kagawa this summer? Even he sits on the bench I'm sure he will play more than right now.

Why would we need Kagawa? surley RVP would be a better option to put a bid in for! RVP wont be happy not being in the CL next season and will probably hand in a transfer request!

btw, i am not saying i would actually want him, just that it would make more sense then trying to sign Shinji!

And then i see moyes sending welbeck and pushing rooney into midfield....fletcher looks on from bench.... :blink:

That moment got me thinking whether or not Moyes still has the dressing room. Fletcher looked absolutely disgusted he wasn't being taken on even though he was clearly the better option at the time. Moyes decided to go with Welbeck, which caused them to lose the midfield and therefore the whole match. After the game Moyes even told the press they played well and that he has no idea what went wrong. I mean, really?

One must admit that Mata has superb vision and passing...but that wont save United...

Mata is brilliant, but it was funny to see the massive wank fest by United fans actually thinking he would.

They are miles and miles away from being good, even with Mata.

Are you fucking high?

"Sits on the bench", are you fucking blind?

Not saying we should definitely sign him but since he seems ok to warm the bench then why not sit on our blue Audi one if he can be sold cheap? Geez just chill the fuck out.

"Sits on the bench", are you fucking blind?

Not saying we should definitely sign him but since he seems ok to warm the bench then why not sit on our blue Audi one if he can be sold cheap? Geez just chill the fuck out.

dude why do you want to sign a player for the sole purpose of warming our bench. our team is going to be so strong in the summer that even a place on the bench is going to be worth fighting for.

dude why do you want to sign a player for the sole purpose of warming our bench. our team is going to be strong in the summer that even a place on the bench is going to be worth fighting for.

If he is ok to sit on the bench, why not?

1. Decent No.10 backup which we don't have at the moment (Yes we can move Hazard or Willian there, but Schurrle is nowhere near Hazard's level to fill the wing)

2. His shirt sales alone will probably cover his transfer fee, twice!

Can we put a cheeky bid on Kagawa this summer? Even he sits on the bench I'm sure he will play more than right now.

Think he would do extremely well in Jose's system. But getting him as 6th AM would mean no Piazon or Traore or Thorgan Hazard in the team next season.

Think he would do extremely well in Jose's system. But getting him as 6th AM would mean no Piazon or Traore or Thorgan Hazard in the team next season.

As talented as they are, I just fail to see them break into our first team next season, with or without Kagawa.

As talented as they are, I just fail to see them break into our first team next season, with or without Kagawa.

Jose has already said that someone will be there next season, which probably means nothing. But it's a good message to send to the youngsters in our academy to have one of those three at least for a few Capital One Cup matches.