Juan Mata

Severinb

Proved my point exactly, you can't just leave it you have to carry on your nonsense. My next step is just to ignore you, your beyond tedious now. I am more than capable and to be honest mate my IQ is probably much higher than yours but it's about being bothered to argue with you and it's not worth my time.

You have taken the discussion away from Mata to having a go at me because I disagree with you which you obviously hate.

There are plenty of people who have liked my opinion you disagree with, so perhaps don't assume everyone agrees with you.

When it becomes personal attacks which is common when anyone not just me disagree with a popular opinion.

It's gone beyond you clearly don't agree with anything I think and say so please just ignore me and let's get the thread back on track about Mata and not filling it with petty arguments.

"Next step is just to ignore you"... "not worth my time"... it's funny that you're reverting back to old habits and being a hypocrite like you've been during the whole Mata story...

The people that liked your "opinion" couldn't provide any logical argument - just like you... coincidence?

This is not a "petty argument" because I and lots of other posters are still waiting to be given any logically reasonable counter-argument. If you're not able to state one single logical point, which going by empirical evidence is not gonna be the case in the future either, then leave this discussion and I say it again, spare us from the irrational humbug.

The pest that is postmodernism. All is but opinion ... The ultimate immunization strategy for those that are in a very contradictory way too confident about their own position or intellect. Be it lazyness or just blindsight.

"Next step is just to ignore you"... "not worth my time"... it's funny that you're reverting back to old habits and being a hypocrite like you've been during the whole Mata story...

The people that liked your "opinion" couldn't provide any logical argument - just like you... coincidence?

This is not a "petty argument" because I and lots of other posters are still waiting to be given any logically reasonable counter-argument. If you're not able to state one single logical point, which going by empirical evidence is not gonna be the case in the future either, then leave this discussion and I say it again, spare us from the irrational humbug.

I really am questioning your ability to read as if you had bothered to read any of my earlier posts on this I pointed out a number of points why I feel this way.

Also simply the fact I said just ignore me , you feel the need to carry on repeating yourself again with silly insults and go on and on this is why it's so boring.

You are petty arguing over nonsense, just stop talking to me stop relying you really don't HAVE to.

Why when you think I'm an idiot are you and 'other people' are waiting for me?? Why would you? Surely I have nothing of interest to you to say.

You and Rmpr just carry on with your repetive messages.

I will just continue to answer the same indefinitely if you continue as it's so easy to copy and paste an answer particularly when you seem to be enjoying it so much and 'waiting' to hear from me ;)

The pest that is postmodernism. All is but opinion ... The ultimate immunization strategy for those that are in a very contradictory way too confident about their own position or intellect. Be it lazyness or just blindsight.

Too much intelligence there for me.

I just find it easier to make sense of things with a book smack straight across the face

Take that you ignorant blind fool!

3hms8.jpg

The Master has spoken! We shall all hail...

:worship: :worship: :worship:

1390936998275_lc_galleryImage_Manchester

1390939618708_lc_galleryImage_MANCHESTER

In a way, it's like seeing your ex girlfriend that you still love, dating and being happy with the guy you've always disliked the most.

I did support this deal since the rumors started because it seemed reasonable. To me it still seems reasonable, but I have to say to be honest, it does hurt to see him in red like that with all the United punks cheering him on as if they liked him nearly as much as the Chelsea fans did...