Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

Scolari is not the best manager in the world, but he is better than things like Ancelotti or Fábio Capello.

Yeah Scolari is better than the only guy that dominated Italy and Europe comprehensively in the last two decades. Come on Henrique.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I think some people are a little harsh on AVB. I agree with "Styles" it's just quite unlucky. But he's actually doing a decent job imo. He's practically had the exact same squad from last season until around now where we have Mata, Romeu, Lukaku & Davila, which look like they can hopefully add alot. I mean the first game was Stoke away so is never ever a easy game, and we should really of had a penalty (I know its not excuse but we score we'd probably have gone on to win which is all that matters). We got the win against WBA and shouldn't have conceded, if it weren't for a stupid mistake. Similarly today we shouldn't have conceded if it wasn't for a stupid mistake. I know they haven't been convincing wins but with the squad we've had it was always going to be difficult. But now we have Mata, Romeu, Davila & Lukaku, with Luiz hopefully fit and additionally Sturridge back from suspension, its potentially a new team.Tbh one of the only complaints I have is that I think he should play McEachran nevertheless this is where I'd make a assessment on AVB. I mean he can't be half bad if he's dropped Kalou from the squad :eyebrows:

Honestly I think some people are a little harsh on AVB. I agree with "Styles" it's just quite unlucky. But he's actually doing a decent job imo. He's practically had the exact same squad from last season until around now where we have Mata, Romeu, Lukaku & Davila, which look like they can hopefully add alot. I mean the first game was Stoke away so is never ever a easy game, and we should really of had a penalty (I know its not excuse but we score we'd probably have gone on to win which is all that matters). We got the win against WBA and shouldn't have conceded, if it weren't for a stupid mistake. Similarly today we shouldn't have conceded if it wasn't for a stupid mistake. I know they haven't been convincing wins but with the squad we've had it was always going to be difficult. But now we have Mata, Romeu, Davila & Lukaku, with Luiz hopefully fit and additionally Sturridge back from suspension, its potentially a new team.Tbh one of the only complaints I have is that I think he should play McEachran nevertheless this is where I'd make a assessment on AVB. I mean he can't be half bad if he's dropped Kalou from the squad :eyebrows:

:goodpost: thank god for that

I dont honestly think our performances have been THAT bad, bar the first half against Albion, it's only bad because i think many of us are comparing expectations and Andre's total football reputation at Porto.

Jose we were shite at the start, ground out 4 wins at the start of the season, then won 2 out of 5 only scoring 2 in those 5 games then we got Robben back and Duff to full fitness and we were laughing, how does any-one know something similar wont happen with Mata, Danny and Luiz, without even mentioning possible signings before wednesday.

As much as some will try and tell on the contary there has been improvement from last season, our possesion stats for one, yesterday we had 67%, previous two games 64%, last season we struggles to win the possesion stats let alone boast them that high. We also showed more urgency when we were introuble another thing missing last season and ive heard some ludicrious statements like our display's have been worse than last season i mean please have these display's been worse then the one's last season against Sunderland (home), Liverpool (home and away), Wolves (away), Arsenal (away), Everton (away), Everton (home FA Cup), Fulham (away), Marseille (away) amounst many others? not in a million years.

Also the extreme pessismisn displayed is getting depressing and boring, all the "were no good, we dont have this that, or that, Cuty and United are so much better" and the "same as last season, were be lucky to get Europa league" is all BS, im happy with reality but extreme OTT pessismism like the latter statement is just grrr, if we were going to drop to Europa we would have done so last season but we didn't and the only way is up.

Its like we were expecting Andre to walk in straight away and have us playing like Brazil and Barca rolled into one, it won't happen we had trouble with injuries, suspensions and late signings in the first 3 games something that will be sorted by the time we travel to Sunderland and i honestly expect us to get better as the season goes on.

Defense and Midfield need a revamp desparately. I'll keep banging the Eden Hazard drum. He brings pace, flair, and basically wrecks havoc on opponents by making them look silly. He's the creative presence that is lacking. Mata certainly helps and its clear he should be starting the rest of the way. Lukaku is an absolute brute. His touch isn't great at times but his physique is absurd for someone who just turned 18 and his cebrebral game is up to snuff. I like he was being aggressive and creating and putting pressure on the defense. He made a couple of linking passes which kept the flow heading towards goal. The lack of an attacking mid who can split gabs with incisive passing or paced dribbling really compounds the offensive woes Chelsea is currently facing.

please it too bad how fan behave to player/club they support. How was rooney early last season played but could not find the net as fan would expect him. For me the £50 is not much of concern. Getting the player to it forma glory is not that easy. Our mid field and defence line needed some twick like creative MF and a winger, we got mata, josh, and other intended to come in will see cfc fly again. For AVB is really a top rated coach cos for now is evaluaing player in compitition, some perform well in training are not doing in the pitch and you know examples. I bet you will be getting the progress progressively not even sir alex fagi will get it straight to 50%. He had been with his clube for year and understand them, AVB just here for month and trying to understand the player and their play as Fan he trying to make sure 3 point is our as it study and applying formular. Pls pls pls add value to your clube, be proud of it and contribute to it success, be supportive as said tree can form a forest but with hand and info on to make your clube grow share it.

please it too bad how fan behave to player/club they support. How was rooney early last season played but could not find the net as fan would expect him. For me the £50 is not much of concern. Getting the player to it forma glory is not that easy. Our mid field and defence line needed some twick like creative MF and a winger, we got mata, josh, and other intended to come in will see cfc fly again. For AVB is really a top rated coach cos for now is evaluaing player in compitition, some perform well in training are not doing in the pitch and you know examples. I bet you will be getting the progress progressively not even sir alex fagi will get it straight to 50%. He had been with his clube for year and understand them, AVB just here for month and trying to understand the player and their play as Fan he trying to make sure 3 point is our as it study and applying formular. Pls pls pls add value to your clube, be proud of it and contribute to it success, be supportive as said tree can form a forest but with hand and info on to make your clube grow share it.

Well what a match of excitement and drama. Firstly I have to say I hope that Dider will recover well, that looked extremely nasty what happened to him. Superb goal from Bosingwa, nice and early and good to see someone different finding the net. Shame we had to concede, I'm not angry with Hilario as he made some fine saves during the match. There was a pause after their goal and most people if not all in the MHL got up and sang Carefree which I thought was definitely 'Proper Chels'. Great penalty from Lampard, glad their goal keeper got sent off! Then to top it off a fine goal by Mata, well done on his debut

Only watched the first half so far.

Lampard looked good, made some good passes and retained possession a lot better than usual. Torres looked, well he looked meh. He had sparks of brilliance (like the pass Drogba should've finished) and he had moments that made you go "..oh boy." like when he had a golden chance late on but was tackled by that Norwich defender.

The goal was brilliant too, but what terrible defending from them :lol:

http://www.101greatg...-motd-15333629/

Watch Ramirez's Run at 11:06 minutes. And also keep an eye on the Norwich players. they have absolutely NO Chance of chasing him. He starts the Run at 11:06 and trips at 11:14. Thats almost 85-90 meters in almost 8 seconds.

This guy is Simply Amazing.!!

http://www.101greatg...-motd-15333629/

Watch Ramirez's Run at 11:06 minutes. And also keep an eye on the Norwich players. they have absolutely NO Chance of chasing him. He starts the Run at 11:06 and trips at 11:14. Thats almost 85-90 meters in almost 8 seconds.

This guy is Simply Amazing.!!

It's a huge gift he has, he also never runs out of breathe either, bear in mind he's running like that with about 10 minutes left. I think he should be encouraged to move forward a lot more, cause when he does something good happens, he seems to have a lot of control with his pace and gets through players.