Chelsea 3-1 Norwich

James

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dominate Italy with only trophy in 15 years.

Carlo is a joke.

I was talking about Capello, who you claimed was inferior to Scolari.

1 CL, 7 Scudetto, 2 La Liga in 16 years from 1991 to 2007. During a time when Italian league was the best in the world. And all this with several teams, not one.Beat that.

I was talking about Capello, who you claimed was inferior to Scolari.

1 CL, 7 Scudetto, 2 La Liga in 16 years from 1991 to 2007. During a time when Italian league was the best in the world. And all this with several teams, not one.Beat that.

Scolari is way better than Capello. What you know about him ? He had a 6 month spell at Chelsea, when he failed, and suddenly he become the worst manager in the world...you forget he is a WC manager, he made Portugal a strong national team. Capello is managing clubs in Europe for sooooo long.

Dont watch the world based in what happen in England. Forlan was a flop in Manchester, but he is a great player, better than many recent United's legends. Capello has a good national team and his hands, and he is doing a poor job. The chance of England winning Eurocup or WC with Capello is 0%. If Scolari was managing England they could won all of it.

Scolari is way better than Capello. What you know about him ? He had a 6 month spell at Chelsea, when he failed, and suddenly he become the worst manager in the world...you forget he is a WC manager, he made Portugal a strong national team. Capello is managing clubs in Europe for sooooo long.

Dont watch the world based in what happen in England. Forlan was a flop in Manchester, but he is a great player, better than many recent United's legends. Capello has a good national team and his hands, and he is doing a poor job. The chance of England winning Eurocup or WC with Capello is 0%. If Scolari was managing England they could won all of it.

Agreed with this. He's a great national team manager.

Something to read if you're bored and prone to statistical over-analysis.

http://www.weaintgot...-city-juan-mata

I like that site a lot. Always interesting to read his/their game analyses. There are some eye-opening statistics from this particular game. But I wouldn't be surprised if it's indicative of Chelsea since last season.

Why I know a lot about Scolari. I know he's the only manager in the history of football to have won both the World Cup and the Copa Libertadores. But if you're talking about a good English team being failed by Capello, many would argue that it was impossible for Scolari to fail with that Brazil squad with Ronaldo at the peak of his powers. And you talk about his Portugal team, he lost to the most uninspiring Euro champions ever (Greece in 2004). Don't make silly points to boost your argument.

Capello's league record is unquestionable and is undoubtedly one of the premier club managers in recent history, much much better than 'things' like a decent national manager Scolari.