Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

Arenal rumours over here to now, Cfc bid €15M, but Anderlecht has to share €2M of that to other managment (like Lukaku's dad), so they would get €13M, they want to get €15M for theire own now..

I can't really see him going to Arsanal, when it's obvious he loves Cfc and Drogba the most.. City i would believe (not that theire are rumours about that) cause Kompany and Boyata (two close friends) are over there allready..

I think I'll be delighted if it's Arsanal who get him and not us.

EDIT : Umm why does the 'e' in Arsanal get changed to an 'a' automatically?

Cause you can't say this name in this forum!!

*The name can cause the reader a Loser - Symptom, and we don't want this to happened!!*

If Arsanal offer more money, obviously Anderlecht will accept their offer.. Then he'd be more likely to sign for them. Unless we do make an offer, that he's informed about, then he'd probably reject the Arsanal move.

Your 17, you don't own a house, right? :carlo:

His house could be a gutter. You can kind of own a gutter, right?

I lived in a gutter for 7 and a half years and I know what type person it turns you into. A strong one.

I'n sure this has been said before but I'll say it again: Do we need Lukaku when we have Sturridge?

His house could be a gutter. You can kind of own a gutter, right?

I lived in a gutter for 7 and a half years and I know what type person it turns you into. A strong one.

I'n sure this has been said before but I'll say it again: Do we need Lukaku when we have Sturridge?

Yes - to partner with Sturridge when Drogba is just in the history books, Torres is set for the retirement home and after Anelka has been shipped off to the MLS .

Yes. Yesterday Sturridge played as a RW, which i think he will continue to play.

While Lukaku is a real Striker.

£22m is a lot but he's got 10 years plus with us and has every chance of making £22m sound a bargain. He must really have something to be that expensive tho, he's certainly built like a brick shit 'ouse. We really need to hurry the fuck up and get some players. Still concerned at the lack of winger interest.

In my opinion, render any prolongation of this saga is due to several facts:

1. The first fact, and perhaps the most important differences in the parameters of the transfer itself. More unofficial information from Anderlecht want sum close to 30 million Lukaku. Chelsea aim to contracts for far less that makes sense and transfer tape for himself.

2. The second fact is that still do not know what will happen with Drogba and Anelka will go there you will remain. Transfer Lukaku will receive one of the attackers as а large number add young Sturridge. I think it is even better and proper management to sell before making.

3. Coach himself has not decided whether he wants to keep Drogba and Anelka to try to take their deputies.

Paying the reported 22m for a player who has 12 months left on his contract is insane.

He has a contract untill 2015 at Anderlecht..

22m is a joke.

We can get Falcao with 26m few days ago.

Falcao signed a new contract last week at Porto i believe..