Romelu Lukaku

Jose M

There is difference between English & Dutch, have you heard of it yet ?

What do you think dialect means? It depends on how a person thinks. People pronounce in many different ways. The same goes for spelling. It's lazy English speaking people who wrote it down as Cruyff, as it looks snazzier when written. His real name is Cruijff and that's what I'm going to call him as.

What do you think dialect means? It depends on how a person thinks. People pronounce in many different ways. The same goes for spelling. It's lazy English speaking people who wrote it down as Cruyff, as it looks snazzier when written. His real name is Cruijff and that's what I'm going to call him as.

Perhaps, they do that in India. Where I come from we call him Cruyff.

Anyway, this topic deals with Lukaku the thoroughbred man, with pace, strength, technical ability & footballing touch.

Somehow, he ends up in Everton & you agree with it. Meanwhile, you coach boys football. Are you sure you didn´t give us the lines here ?

Perhaps, they do that in India. Where I come from we call him Cruyff.

Anyway, this topic deals with Lukaku the thoroughbred man, with pace, strength, technical ability & footballing touch.

Somehow, he ends up in Everton & you agree with it. Meanwhile, you coach boys football. Are you sure you didn´t give us the lines here ?

Not sure whether that is some form of sarcastic racial insult on Indians. Cruyff and Cruijff are pronounced the same. Written differently cause people can't be bothered with writing out his real name as it's harder. Typical human mentality.

Technical ability and footballing touch that can be improved upon. It is very very raw and needs to be improved by getting constant game time in an atmosphere where the pressure is not too much. Missing at Everton is lesser of a deal than missing at Chelsea.

In a situation where experience counts I would take any of our other strikers over Lukaku, except maybe Ba. Imagine the situation of Torres and Valdes in Camp Nou. I would put all my money on Torres having a larger chance in scoring that goal than Lukaku doing it. That in no way means Torres is a better player than Lukaku, just that he has the experience that the squad needs, especially considering our attacking midfielders who are so young.

I heard someone saying that Eto'o talks to the midfielders before games and points out stuff and gives tips. That's cause of the large amounts of experience he has gathered in his vagabond like European career. If this was the age where we had Malouda, Deco, Ballack and Lampard playing a decisive role in the midfield area, I would actually see Lukaku having a higher chance of staying. He could learn from them.

By keeping him at the club, we are doing him no favors. He shall score and he needs to score. No one will be happier than seeing him score than Jose. Chelsea have nothing to worry about as it isn't going to do anything to us. If we are so fucked up to rely on a certain player then shame on us. We will get by fine without him, and arguably end up in a higher league position by goals being scored from all over the pitch. He'll probably end up close to winning the golden boot, and he'll come back next season thrice the player he was last season.

I coach under 19's and scout for the main team. Not technically boy's football, if your age limit isn't the same as mine. I'm not giving anyone the lines, or whatever you mean by it. I'm saying it as it is.

I would put all my money on Torres having a larger chance in scoring that goal than Lukaku doing it

Not being a fanboy - and for Lukaku I am not a fanboy at ALL. But this is not true. Hjperdeath - we all have blind spots, no offense - but I felt one with you there. This is just last year.

Lukaku-v-Torres.png

Source: Chelsea (NN), EPL Index Featured Article, EPL Index Statistical Comparisons

We do take too much for granted, we think our opinions are reality. The only reality here is that Lukaku never had a chance to do it here. Yes, he is raw, but he perform everywhere he gets a chance. As we do NOT know how he would have performed with the support of Mou, we do NOT know how 'unready' he is for Chelsea.

In regards to judging Lukaku, we need a bit of humility in my opinion. That boy is motivated as fuck, knows his limitations, watches as many games as you Hjperdeath (he is know for that) and has a skill set designed for goals (though it isn't tiki taka lmao).

Let's give him break. And I hope Bushman gives you a break too. But he means well :-)

Not being a fanboy - and for Lukaku I am not a fanboy at ALL. But this is not true. Hjperdeath - we all have blind spots, no offense - but I felt one with you there. This is just last year.

Lukaku-v-Torres.png

Source: Chelsea (NN), EPL Index Featured Article, EPL Index Statistical Comparisons

We do take too much for granted, we think our opinions are reality. The only reality here is that Lukaku never had a chance to do it here. Yes, he is raw, but he perform everywhere he gets a chance. As we do NOT know how he would have performed with the support of Mou, we do NOT know how 'unready' he is for Chelsea.

In regards to judging Lukaku, we need a bit of humility in my opinion. That boy is motivated as fuck, knows his limitations, watches as many games as you Hjperdeath (he is know for that) and has a skill set designed for goals (though it isn't tiki taka lmao).

Let's give him break. And I hope Bushman gives you a break too. But he means well :-)

Thanks for putting it so eloquently here. However, I am still not sure whether he will understand it.

Lukaku is ready, scoring goals, easily & under Jose he could have gotten even better. It is so simple.

Not able to see that picture. :/

I'm not against him at all man. I for one couldn't get my head around on why we loaned him. But when he was gone it made sense, definitely in hindsight. I did want him to play, cause personally I don't care if we win the league, I wanted him to develop with us. It's only sad when people go on and on and on about how Jose's shit just cause he loaned a player to give him more time. That kinda screws it up for me.

Now, you are twisting words here.

No one is saying Jose is shit. Most of us are saying Jose made mistake to loan him out. Is that too hard for you to comprehend ?

Now, you are twisting words here.

No one is saying Jose is shit. Most of us are saying Jose made mistake to loan him out. Is that too hard for you to comprehend ?

Twisting words? WHAT?

Go pages back if you haven't. You'll get how much of hate Jose's getting, especially when Lukaku scores. My first post on the thread was a common opinion, and then telling a fellow member to not bother giving his opinion. You replied to me on that, so I'm in no way saying that YOU said Jose is shit, even though you might want to. I and some of the people are saying that Jose didn't make a mistake, while some are taking a 50-50 stance. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

Twisting words? WHAT?

Go pages back if you haven't. You'll get how much of hate Jose's getting, especially when Lukaku scores. My first post on the thread was a common opinion, and then telling a fellow member to not bother giving his opinion. You replied to me on that, so I'm in no way saying that YOU said Jose is shit, even though you might want to. I and some of the people are saying that Jose didn't make a mistake, while some are taking a 50-50 stance. Is that too hard for you to comprehend?

More assumptions on your part, I see. I see you as a delusion. Therefore, I had enough & give up coaching football. It is not for you.

I did want him to play, cause personally I don't care if we win the league, I wanted him to develop with us.

Exactly, my friend. But I want us to win this league .... and I want people to develop. I mentioned this before, but there is a difference between being a manager (hired for result) and being a coach. We should all be aware of different roles - which is a good thing.

For Lukaku - he could have done it here, I feel. Even though the NT coach was flabbergasted that a guy like him still lacked some basic stuff (the NT coach was a great belgian striker btw).

For KDB - it is much more painfull for us Belgians. He is a confidence player and if you have a do or die mentality in which you start of on the wrong end of the bed. You die.

So, yes. I have reservations about Mourinho. I don't think he is God. I think calling yourself The Special One is a bit .... meeeeh. But I do like his tactics, build up- take at the game because he performs - I feel his man management is trial and error though. Some called it natural selection on here and they are oblivious to what that is. Believe me, I know.

So let's get back to Lukaku. Yeah, he sucks at that first touch - but his presence sometimes and his finishing is so out of this world that in the end - the result will be that Everton has done a great piece of business.

The fact that Lukaku says and confirm that by saying he is going to score more then then Chelsea strikers shoudl be right up Mourinho's ally, no?

More assumptions on your part, I see. I see you as a delusion. Therefore, I had enough & give up coaching football. It is not for you.

Assumptions? They said it outright . There's nothing to assume. Me a delusion? You must be really good friends with the other half of the footballing world. I'm 16 and scout matches in the Qatar stars league. I coach under 19's who will form the core members of the team that plays in the 2022 World Cup. Even though I'm still learning , I'm definitely not taking a career advise from you, but thanks for the concern !

Exactly, my friend. But I want us to win this league .... and I want people to develop. I mentioned this before, but there is a difference between being a manager (hired for result) and being a coach. We should all be aware of different roles - which is a good thing.

For Lukaku - he could have done it here, I feel. Even though the NT coach was flabbergasted that a guy like him still lacked some basic stuff (the NT coach was a great belgian striker btw).

For KDB - it is much more painfull for us Belgians. He is a confidence player and if you have a do or die mentality in which you start of on the wrong end of the bed. You die.

So, yes. I have reservations about Mourinho. I don't think he is God. I think calling yourself The Special One is a bit .... meeeeh. But I do like his tactics, build up- take at the game because he performs - I feel his man management is trial and error though. Some called it natural selection on here and they are oblivious to what that is. Believe me, I know.

So let's get back to Lukaku. Yeah, he sucks at that first touch - but his presence sometimes and his finishing is so out of this world that in the end - the result will be that Everton has done a great piece of business.

The fact that Lukaku says and confirm that by saying he is going to score more then then Chelsea strikers shoudl be right up Mourinho's ally, no?

I really do hope Lukaku can score more than our strikers , maybe even combined ! :P he is very hungry and the best part is , he wants to fight and prove himself. Moreover the comment just spurs on out own strikers . Win-win for all !

Our wishes is just too much as fan. Manager had to make decisions some are wrong some are right, if we do not challenge for the top 4 spot some will eat Jose alive which some are doing already I only wish this loved club of mine to be the best club during my time